[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sexual Control

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: help.jpg (6KB, 210x230px) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
6KB, 210x230px
Mates give me some fucking advice please.
So im dating someone not super sexual like me but we haven't done anything and i love her to death but for some reason i cant fucking control my urges and pretty much jerk off every night to her. She says how sexual i am is okay and shes willing to deal with it (did i mention this was LDR?) And the thing is, she wont get sexual with me until we've dated for atleast a year.
Honestly,I concur with her on that. Its not a good idea to rush things, especially since we both hold our virginities dearly.
The thing is she loves me for who i am and kinda knew i was like this but i want to change for the better for her. Im doing all i can to be a better person for her to feel like i deserve her
Like i've started working out and i've been for 2 months and showing change. No one has ever gotten me to do that like her. (Shes not forcing me, this is my own intentions)
but this is one thing thats really hard to get over.I feel the need to be more patient and its getting hard as these sexual urges are like a shook soda can every day as if i need to do it every day.

Is there any advice for cold turkeying this shit, please? I've done everything to do to try and get my mind off it but when im talking to her it gets very intense in my head.

To rub salt in the wound: Previous sexting partners want to do shit with me still. Prevoking me as this current girlfriend refuses to give sexual, well, anything.

I dont want them, i want her, i love her to death. This is the best girl i've ever been with. Out of anyone i've been with irl and ldr.
>>
Tl;dr
HOW TO STOP JERKING OFF AND GETTING SO SEXUAL
>>
>>18591074
you probably shouldn't stop jerking off
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.