[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just wondring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Choose your type of girl?
>>
>>18591022
if those are my choices, I pick... my left hand
>>
No post ur type
>>
File: 1500854967194.png (1MB, 784x1037px) Image search: [Google]
1500854967194.png
1MB, 784x1037px
>>18591088
Petite, white, brunette, wavy hair, blue eyes, well-shaped B-cup breasts

pic related.
>>
Ewww she has an ugly face
>>
>>18591108
yeah, random pic I found, imagine her with a better face ;)
>>
>>18591147
Do u have a gf wife
>>
>>18591187
a girlfriend, yeah, why?
>>
I need relationship advice
>>
>>18591189
That was for u
>>
>>18591196
uhh okay, you don't have to make a post saying you need advice, you're on an advice board, just ask your question
>>
>>18591200
Oh OK lol well I guess I just want to know how guys fall in love
>>
>>18591200
Sorry it's just that I like someone so much and I think about him slot. I know that woman have a habit of getting to attached after sex with there partners but I just don't get why he hasn't looked for me. My ego is so hurt I never thought that I could be treated like a pass
>>
>>18591215
post a pic of yourself

I can't really say why the guy isn't talking to you. You come off as kind of young, so I guess my advice would be to not sleep with a guy too quickly. Guys will push and pressure you to have sex, and they really want it, but they also subconsciously are more interested if you make them wait. If you give a guy sex too fast, he loses some respect for you. It also could be that he was never really interested in you for anything besides sex. If he doesn't like you, he doesn't like you. Either way, it sounds like you should let this guy go and move on. Just be more careful about who you sleep with in the future.
>>
File: Snapchat-320221267_1.jpg (59KB, 528x689px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-320221267_1.jpg
59KB, 528x689px
>>18591236
I don't know what to do I feel like I had found my soul mate. He is a bit younger then me and way more experienced and where from two different cultures too. Have we talked before?
>>
>>18591236
I'm also a bit more chubby then him actually his thin JK the chubby one. I feel so bad I really like him ita been 6 months ago that I talked to him and I was the one that indicates sex and he seemed to be really Into it but IDK if my lack of experience showed threw or maybe my weight had something to-do with it too
>>
>>18591285
who knows why he has chosen to stop talking to you. I think it's probably more important to just move on than it is to wonder why. Go meet new guys and forget all about him.
>>
>>18591293
I've tried but all I think is hoping to bump into him. I've never experienced a kiss the way it felt that day. You that type that makes you really dizzy (no nauseous dizzy) but IDK how to explain it. I just know that I felt like I was melting and I though he felt the same. Was I to obvious did that give me away. Oh lord !
>>
I liked Every thing about him the way he smelled the way he looked at me the way he talked . OMG what if I never find love again because of this asshole
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.