[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are not there good women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

I have 7 years without girlfriend nor sex.I only have found a horribles girls who have not appreciated me.why is so difficult to find a authentic girl? Why do I have to be alone?
>>
>>18590948
>Why do I have to be alone?

Because you are bitter and overgeneralize, blaming everyone else for your problems.

Relationships are made by two people. You did your part on those unhappy ones you had. Also, not all women behave the same way. What you are doing is insulting to half the population.
>>
>>18590955
I am insultimg they because she never take the first step and the men are discriminated
>>
>>18590948

>Why are not there good women?

There are, you just don't attract any because you aren't a good guy.
>>
>>18590968
I correct you, because I don't have money
>>
>>18590974
>I correct you, because I don't have money
and no good attitude.
>>
File: barkboye.jpg (46KB, 714x639px) Image search: [Google]
barkboye.jpg
46KB, 714x639px
>>18590974

get money then, dipshit
>>
>>18590948
There are two kinds of women
One who were pretty as kids and most who were not ugly.
The "not ugly" women become incredibly entitled and act like typical women
Ugly girls become ugly women and hate everything and themselves

Your choice is try to chase a pretty woman who hates you or accept an ugly woman who is grateful
>>
>>18591109
Mamy years ago, I tried to finf a girl but I'm tired of so many stupid girl
>>
>>18591130
then give up trying to get into a emotional relationship, hire prostitutes for sex, get a FWB from an app.

If you don't want sex but the feelings, find someone that lives like in another continent with ok cupid or whatever, a 95% match etc, then get a long distance thingie with her, she even could be a catfish, who cares until you get what you need.

But if you want those 2 things in the same package, emotional bonding + sex intimacy, then you gotta improve yourself, socially, economically, intellectually, emotionally, etc... Then go get her, there's practically 1+ billion woman out there that would fit some of your criteria.
>>
>>18591113
This is real advice
OP is an entitled pussy
You only get what you earn in life
>>
File: 1391824638237.jpg (78KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1391824638237.jpg
78KB, 612x612px
>>18590974
>I correct you, because I don't have money
If you genuinely believe that's the problem then it's pretty obvious what your problem is.

It's also interesting that you say you've only met horrible girls so far, yet ones just after a guy with money wouldn't be horrible? At least be consistent OP.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.