[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this an acceptable mustache?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: adv.jpg (18KB, 316x234px) Image search: [Google]
adv.jpg
18KB, 316x234px
One and a half months of growth.
>>
ya man, you'll land so many cute boys with that
>>
I'd vote for you pedro
>>
File: shot-caller (1).jpg (59KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
shot-caller (1).jpg
59KB, 630x420px
>>18590828
Get this and you'll look like a real badass
>>
>>18590828
Only if it's:

A) Movember
-or-
B) Along with very carefully stylish hair and/or clothes
>>
>>18590828
Asian never looks good with it bro I have to say
>>
>>18590884
What clothes do you suggest?

>>18590886
I'm not asian.
>>
File: guy9.jpg (18KB, 676x436px) Image search: [Google]
guy9.jpg
18KB, 676x436px
>>18590950
>What clothes do you suggest?

Shiet, I don't know about fashion. But anyone will be able to tell a well-done mo, vs a badly done one.

If I were to guess, possible outfits that use the paradigm of layering.

In general with moustaches though, my estimation is this: In the current day, moustaches are not viewed positively by and for young people. Specifically, moustaches are considered creepy.

The key to pulling a moustache off in this era is to communicate 1. Self-awareness and 2. Irony, with your look. Eg, "Hah moustache but i look cool as fuck anyway". This is done with by counterbalancing the unfashionableness of the moustache with some highly fashionable other aspect (or objectively attractive facial features*). So take stock of what's fashionable now and see if you can organically incorporate it into your own look-world, along with the mo.

If you do it without counterbalancing, you look clueless or way out of touch with the world.

*Eg: pic related. This guy isn't doing anything particularly special, but he's pulling it off because he's so damn handsome.

Also,
Jesus, all this awareness of fashion subtext. I should have been a girl.
>>
>>18590884
I hope you don't think your pic is acceptable.
hipster trash
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.