[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Red pilled"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 82k5W4o.jpg (484KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
82k5W4o.jpg
484KB, 1080x1920px
Hello, I'm fairly new to 4chan and need some advice. So every since I was a child I could feel the effects of the "red pill". Once I made it to high school I started to experiment with pretty much every drug but heroin and meth. This led me to love pschydelics such as marijuana, lsd, dmt and mushrooms and I still do partake in some micro dosing here and there. The very first time I had an "ego death" i experienced everything and nothing at the same time. I knew all the answers to life. I have had a serious problem with depression and had seen what pschydelics had done for others and had hoped the same for myself. Instead I did get the answers and they did help for a while, but now everytime i get a hint at what the pschydelics made me think and feel like or something hinting at "the meaning of life", such as song lyrics things people say and do, it spirals my emotions into a very depressing state. Even as much as to make me think of suicide pretty much daily and have even attempted before. Whenever I try and open up to family members or authorities I get shunned and looked down upon as crazy and have even been hospitalized because of said people. I have now stopped all substance consumption for about 3 weeks now and have seen no change in my mental state. I've struggled with the same things as a child even before the drugs. I guess I'm asking how I go about coping and dealing with these problems. Thanks in advance to anyone who replies. Unfortunately I am being serious so if you could help that would be nice.
>>
>>18590743
See a psychologist in all honesty. You face turmiol of emojis that lead from :thinking: :kys: and self remedies clearly havent worked. Professional help regardless how much of a fence you put up will
>>
File: quack.jpg (30KB, 357x384px) Image search: [Google]
quack.jpg
30KB, 357x384px
the "human life has no meaning because we all die in the end" is of no ascension of belief (meaning is human defined). Take a course in philosophy and quit taking drugs that mess with your consciousness.
>>
File: orly.png (26KB, 184x155px) Image search: [Google]
orly.png
26KB, 184x155px
advice from friend who gave advice while talking
>get a bit high (~1 lung) on the w33ds or similar
>play games and other stuff such as monolopy to maximize funnies
>laugh for 5 minutes
>realize its 2 am
>day well spent
or get appointment with shrink, whatever floats your raft
>>
>>18590743
Practice to stop identifying with your emotions, thoughts, and actions. Practice virtue, meditate, (watch things arise and pass) and your mind will eventually learn to let go. Whatever you feel, it isn't permanent. Even death.
>>
>>18590938
Thank you. I don't really want to go to therapist ever again. So, hopefully putting this into practice will help.
>>
>>18590986

>Thank you. I don't really want to go to therapist ever again.

Well, meditation isn't the cure for mental illness so if you ever want to scratch the surface of normality then seek professional help. You're an absolute fool if you think sitting quietly for a half hour a day and thinking really hard about your problems is going to solve your several deep seated psychiatric issues.
>>
File: IMG_0731.jpg (78KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0731.jpg
78KB, 1000x1000px
>>18590743
>"""redpilled"""
>basically retarded
>abuse a bunch of objectively harmful, mind altering drugs
>become depressed and suicidal every single day
>spout "redpill" conspiracy bullshit and get hospitalized
>literally incapable of acting like an adult

Woooooow why can't I be redpilled??? It sounds so great
>>
>>18591002
>Phoneposter
Die
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.