[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Issues with women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: JBa-t9Iv.jpg (24KB, 365x365px) Image search: [Google]
JBa-t9Iv.jpg
24KB, 365x365px
>Be me
>Whenever one of my (few) friends mentions their SO I have a shit habit of acting all wierd
>The truth is whenever someone brings up their partner around me, I'm instantly reminded of the fact of how alone I am, and how desperately I'd like to be with someone

I know wanting to be in a relationship because I'm lonely isn't such a great way to approach things, but most of the time I'm usually able to keep it rational inside my head. But sometimes it gets to me and it makes me feel physical pain

>inb4 get a gf/fuck a hooker

I realized recently that I'm incredibly immature when it comes to women, and combined with shit confidence, I'm not really going anywhere until I grow up and fix myself.

And to make it worse, two people very close to me basically implied that I'm a snob because I'm not interested. Truth is I have trust issues and don't like opening up to people physically or mentally. In many ways, I don't think I'd enjoy hooking up with somebody. But I'm a virgin, so I wouldn't know. Am I just oversensitive? A pretentious snob? Both?

This is eating me up inside so much, every fucking day, and I don't know what to do about it.
>>
>>18590369
>I don't know what to do about it.

Get something else to focus on. Get something else to feel goodabout yourself.

Also, don't know it till you try it. Maybe you'd like hooking up.
>>
>>18590376

Thanks, I'll try doing that. And you're right - I might, I guess It might just be my timidness. Probably would have to do it drunk.
>>
>>18590369
>virgin
>but I have trust issues
From what, reading too much butthurt from retards on the 4chan?
>>
>>18590539

Maybe? Trust issues are from being fucked over and sometimes abandoned by people in my life. Parents, a few friends. Maybe until 2 or 3 years ago I didn't really have anyone I could rely on. Not looking for pity, but that's my situation. I don't spend too much time on here to begin with.
>>
>>18590539
Can still have trust issues even if you're a virgin. I'm not him, but my best friend who I've know for over 15 years talked shit behind my back and later on just straight up said he hated me all this time and never considered me as his friend. Another childhood friend (a girl) stopped talking to me, moved to another country and just became a prostitute.
>>
>>18590369
There is nothing easier than ask your friends for help. They can easily set you up with some girl. ASK THEM stupid frog poster!

Swallow your pride and have a talk about it. To get tips and setting up some girl with you / taking you somewhere you can hunt girls with a help of wingman.
>>
>>18590369
I'd recommend reading a book called Hold Me Tight. Our culture generally believes that being a healthy, well-adjusted adult means being independent and not relying on anyone for support. However, the book challenges that idea, saying that even as adults we rely on close ones for a sense of comfort and connection, and that our relationships from the past (romantic or not) can affect how we view people in the future--is it safe to risk connecting with people, or is it not worth the risk because it's dangerous to give people power over us?
>>
>>18590596

I have very few friends. But I will try when I get some :/

>>18590609

Thanks man, I'll check it out.
>>
>>18590619
Thanks for listening dude. I just recently finished it and it's really good. Both for learning how to have a good relationship and also just getting to know yourself better
>>
>>18590619
You just told in op that your friends have so. That means in your close social circle you have connections both to girls and boys.

You either lie, or there is bigger problem hidden. What is wrong with you? And tried online dating yet?
>>
>>18590644

I have one guy best friend that I hang out with a lot, one that I play videogames with a lot, and one female friend that I skype/chat with a lot online. But I'm not really connected to a social circle with any of these people. And the guy I hang out with doesn't have many (if any) friends outside of me.

I realized recently that I'm quite antisocial, which might have prevented me from being invited to group gatherings in the past.

I might also have some narcissistic tendencies that cause me to seek out attention and fall into certain cycles of behaviour. But I genuinely have other issues (Self confidence and self-destructive behaviours), so I don't know if I just really hate myself or what.

I haven't tried online dating yet. Been heavily contemplating getting Tinder, but I'm a pretty shy person desu and I take a while to warm up to people. I can fake a bit of confidence, but not being comfortable around people I know.
>>
File: introvert extrovert.png (150KB, 600x725px) Image search: [Google]
introvert extrovert.png
150KB, 600x725px
>>18590795
You are just huge introvert. For introverts online dating is perfect. Badoo, okcupid, meetme, eharmony, try it all.

And remember, the goal is to get her number first, date second. Take your time and decide if you will die alone or finally step from your comfort zone.

Good luck!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.