[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How could this be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0193.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0193.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I believe a woman likes me. I messaged her on OkCupid and she messaged me back. I honestly thought she was a bot account but she looked average enough.

We have very similar interests. She is asking me questions to keep the conversation going. She is using smiley faces and such.

I am scared shitless because I am paranoid she is fake or this is a hoax made by my friends to prank me. I am 27 and never had a girlfriend. This seems like my chance.

How do I purge these paranoid thoughts from my mind? On my head I am thinking "why would a girl ever like you?" She told me that my message I sent her was thought out and didn't involve talking about her looks. So she responded back. I am so unnerved right now.

How could this be? I spent years convincing myself no woman could like me for me.
>>
>>18590039
The first 3 girls I met online I didn't meet because I was afraid it was some sort of set up.

Don't be like how I was.
>>
>>18590072
How do I get over this "setup" feeling?
>>
>>18590090
By going and seeing that you were wrong.

Alternately, you are 27. If your friends are the same age, 27 year olds just don't have the time or energy to be doing stupid hoaxes like that. High school was many years ago.
>>
>>18590039
Once busted always busted OP. Face the facts that your a betacuck, and just move on with your life lad. You had to scrape the bottom of the barrel (okc), and still will probably never get into an LA relationship with any of these people
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.