[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I ruin everything?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: bigjoesweating.jpg (10KB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
bigjoesweating.jpg
10KB, 350x262px
So I'm good friends with this girl in my class. We've spent tens of hours talking over the past few days alone and we laugh together often. We seem to share many opinions and have similar interests. At one point, we were skipping days' worth of class time to hang out. I like her quite a bit and I think that she feels (or perhaps, God forbid, felt) something as well. A teacher with whom we both are well acquainted told me that she clearly likes me a lot. I trust this teacher and I happen to know that she has been through hell in her relationships, so thought that her advice would be valuable. Being a natural introvert and somewhat shy especially when women are involved (read: "social autist"), I spent most of the year wondering if there could ever be anything between us.
I didn't ask her out because she was already in a relationship. I've heard on several occasions that this guy was manipulative and unfaithful. Some have gone as far as describing him as a psychopath. She broke up with him some time ago and didn't seem emotional about the situation. I took this as a good sign.
I have no experience with dating, and asked this teacher of ours if it'd be weird if I asked her to a movie or something of the sort. She said that she thought the girl has been waiting for me to ask her for months. I decided that I'd at least give it a shot. I planned on asking her out (which would probably have been uncomfortable even under ideal circumstances), but didn't want to put our friendship at risk.
I asked the girl if she'd be interested in going out next week. We were alone, packing up and talking, and when the big question came up, somebody barged into the room and we paused with prolonged eye contact. This happened three consecutive times and I almost feel physical pain at the thought of the situation. She said that, yes, "we could" do something and that she "could" make time. It was incredibly uncomfortable. We said goodbye and (tbc)
>>
>>18589793
Just ask her out again when you're comfortable with it. Don't stress and over think it
>>
(OP) she left for home. On the way out, she shot a strange glance in my direction. Later, I imagined overhearing some girls talking about how she said yes (may have been paranoia - I'm pretty exhausted).
Did I fuck this up? Are these situations usually this awkward? What should I say or do?
>>
You are way overthinking it, and it's going to fuck you over.

When you think of something that seems cool to do, do it. Obviously don't rape her the moment you get a boner, but find a reason to sit closer and talk while being closer to her (Hey! I wanna show you something on my phone), in a way that your shoulders are touching. If she responds positively.

Don't try to figure out all possible angles - you'll confuse yourself and lose your nerve.

When it comes to asking her out, have a solid plan as well - don't get stuck in the loop where you're just trying to please her so you're always asking "Well what do you want to do?"
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.