[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drug dealing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: 1501779736896.jpg (26KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1501779736896.jpg
26KB, 640x640px
>tfw Poorfag
>Live in a super rural area where you can only find work during summer
>tfw working my ass for for fucking 7$ and hour
>tfw all my friends have a shit on of money from drug dealing
>I have to drive a fucking Twingo, yet they are driving Skyline and Porsches
>They want to teach me how to get in
>But I don't want to because I don't want to end up in jail

Would you guys do it? I hate being poor, I want a fucking RX-7. How am I ever save for a business like this?
>>
>>18589476
If they're driving nice cars and buying expensive everything it's obvious they're selling OP if you start selling buy a car that's nice but not super flashy
>>
File: 0f7.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0f7.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
>>18589476
I would do it. But be sensible about it. Like don't start spending big obvious cash right away, save a lot away. Maybe invest some of it, small amounts, sensible amounts, pocket change from a guy with a budget.
After saving up for a while to be really comfortable you back off and never return. You use the money you earn in a way that makes sure you don't have to do it again. The lazy people are the ones that end up in jail.
>>
>tfw working my ass for for fucking 7$ and hour

have you ever been in Russia? people often working full day there and get less than you in an hour
kys faggot cyka blyat
>>
>>18589476
I wish I had friends like you
Here if you don't have the right contacts and start selling drugs you get your legs broken in no time
>>
>>18589476
Why don't you try go to school and an education to get a better job? You don't have to get a fancy ass college degree in engineer you could do trade school and become a welder or some shit like that.

Or you can risk getting caught getting sent to jail and becoming someone's but boi for a few years.

Seriously you know the right thing to do and you want others to justify you doing shirt behavior for you. Stop being pathetic a pick yourself off your feet and earn a living like an honest man.

Or go risk your life and youth and anal viginity so you can have a " nice car" that does the same exact shit as your " hunk of shit " car.
>>
>>18589476
Tfw my sister has been dealing painkillers for 4 years and has nothing to show for it. She's homeless and couch surfing, ruined her relationship with every family member by stealing from them, and is now a heroin addict because she can't follow the 10 crack commandments by biggie smalls.
>>
Contrary to others, I suggest no. HOWEVER, it is really dependable on what kind of person you are. I most probably wouldn't be able to sleep at night because of fear of police. There is also some guilt. Depends on if you're the balls to the floor type of guy or just a scared lil fella.

Decide yourself, how would you deal with it? (no pun intended) Sometimes, workin 7$ an hour is more sensible, if you're not cut out for it.
>>
>>18589476
What drugs are we talking here
Don't fuck with meth or opiates, junkies can get scary
>>
>>18589476
Be the better man. Put in work for the things you want. Don't take the easy route. I know its hard but you have to realise that you will get more satisfaction from working hard for the things you want to get in life.
>>
A car is a depreciating asset. Even though you want to buy a shitty ricer please evaluate drug dealer buy all this flashy shit and don't even work...
>>
>>18590216
Just the other week a man killed a doctor and then committed suicide because he didn't prescribe opiates to his wife.
>>
>>18589815
>>18589896
The car I want to buy costs only 5k, but to me is not a shitty car (RX-7 FC). In fact, I want the money more to save up for a business. I hate working for others, I could be doing the same amount of work double or triple the money, and even if I didn't, at least I would be working for me. (I want to either make become a car importer and learn some basic mechanics or a cleaning business).

>>18589907
That's rough man, no wonder you Russians are always pissed off.

>>18589976

I don't trust some of the friends though, they seem too flashy and immature sometimes, but I dunno, they seem to be doing just fine...
>>
File: 20160602_180420_HDR-1.jpg (978KB, 3103x1611px) Image search: [Google]
20160602_180420_HDR-1.jpg
978KB, 3103x1611px
>>18590046

That's sucks, I don't do drugs at all.

>>18590144

Generally, a cool headed guy. I would be paranoid, but I guess that's just to be expected.

>>18590216

Weed, nothing else. Which I personally do not smoke or enjoy smoking.

>>18590489

This car is anything but flashy, to most people anyway. Probably shouldn't had mentioned it, since I really want the money to start a business.
>>
>>18590557

Nothing of that nature, all my friends deal with is weed.
>>
>>18590479
>>18590028

>Why don't you try go to school and an education to get a better job?

I want to do that, but I don't want to spent 8 years to save for a business you know? Spent my entire youth with a fucking Twingo having to live with my parents still.
>>
File: 1501627914478.jpg (523KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1501627914478.jpg
523KB, 1920x1440px
OP here, off to work
>>
Bump, interested.
>>
My friends friend shots weed in England and because he sells to friends and smoked half of it he only makes about a hundred quid a week or less. However he's 17 and that is absolutely no labour cost aside from walking to sales. If you knew people and knew how to run the business you could make very nice money. Police don't give too many shits if you stay low profile.

But if you're retarded then your customers will hate you. Make sure you know weed
>>
>>18592083

I agree with this advice OP. One of the worst things about dealers if them not even knowing the strain or selling you bunk shit.
>>
File: 1495406266598.jpg (43KB, 500x644px) Image search: [Google]
1495406266598.jpg
43KB, 500x644px
>>18591515

Op here, just came back from work. 14 hours of work without eating or having time to drink, all for slightly more than 10k a year salary.

This crap is not worth it. Legit hearing voices coming out of my fan right now.
>>
>>18592083

How much weed a year is low profile?
>>
The truth is that you will never remove the risk of jail. You either accept that you may end up in prison or you don't do it.
>>
File: Solidus-Snake-MGS2-RAYs.jpg (105KB, 1200x655px) Image search: [Google]
Solidus-Snake-MGS2-RAYs.jpg
105KB, 1200x655px
when are the robots taking over???
>>
>>18593195

Not soon enough
>>
>>18593184
Yeah, I need to talk with my friends. If I can save 20k clean, I can start a business. If I am going to be working 14 hours a day, it'll be for myself.

I want to leave my job asap, my boss is a cunt that scams people.
>>
>>18593222
you're seriously going to risk prison time and your employable future for 20 grand? just find a local credit union that will loan it to you for a small business startup, or find investors or grants for small businesses.
>>
>>18593222
>cunt that scams people.

Bro if you're getting into drugs, especially hard drugs, these are most of the people you're going to meet. Any illegal hustle will come with unfriendly coworkers, clientele, and bosses who don't give a shit about others.
>>
>>18593852
It's just weed man I'd go for it
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.