[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OPINIONS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1501869020247.jpg (111KB, 1084x1079px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1501869020247.jpg
111KB, 1084x1079px
Good Profile Pic or bad Profile Pic?

Be honest.

Also rate if you want.
>>
>>18589469

Profile pic for what?
Actually, doesn't matter.
>Not even looking at the camera
>Not smiling
>Apparently shirtless
It would be a bad profile pic for any purpose.
>>
deal with your chapped lips, put on a shirt, quit looking like an owl, and don't take pictures with yourself backlit.
>>
>>18589478
>>18589482

Okay will keep in mind. Thanks. Any other advice?
>>
>>18589469
Absolute shit profile pic. Look at profile pics that are really impressive and then emulate those.

Also don't do the doe eyes thing unless its art. For a standard profile pic, just look friendly and happy.
>>
>>18589469
You should smile and look at the camera. Maybe have someone take a picture of you doing something interesting. You're cute put on some chap stick tho
>>
>>18589497

So just look straight into camera and look normal?
>>
>>18589507
Basically, like a normal human being
>>
File: 20170804_191155.jpg (991KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170804_191155.jpg
991KB, 1920x1080px
>>18589506
I'm an idiot when it comes to shit like this. I don't know the difference between dry looking lips and wet looking lips on a photo.

This was a few months ago so can you tell me if my lips still look dry.

BTW I just got back from working on an A380 engine for 10 hours, that's why I look like shit.
>>
>>18589519
Okay
>>
>>18589469
Dude, if you have a dog , just hug it and make a smile looking at camera. If you dont , find your neighbors dog or something. You must look heartworming sort so say, like good guy who would be nice to hang out.Smile,nice dog and good camera is all you need.
>>
>>18589469
i think you look good, but if you really want a good profile pic you should get a better light and background. Maybe stand in front of a white wall or go outside and tak a picture when the sun is going down, so you have the best lighting.
>>
>>18589507
No. Do what I said. Copy the successful profile pictures of others.
>>
>>18589469
Bad profile pic. The background messes it up (slats and picture on wall). Put on a t-shirt please and improve the composition. Look into the camera , genuine smile, slight profile looking to your left or right depending on the website design it will be used for.
>>
Put a collared shirt on or something
use out door lighting if possible
less distraction in background or at least and interesting one if it isn't a blank wall
why am I looking up your nose
get a better camera
have someone else take it, preferably a woman
>>
>>18589572
I do not sadly. But thanks.

>>18589585
>>18589597
>>18589599
Okay I'm probably going out tomorrow so I'll see if I can get a good one then.

>>18589594
I will use others as reference.

Thanks guys and gals. Really helpful. I will try again.
>>
>>18589469
You look like you're naked and confused. Is that what you're going for?
>>
>>18589726
Haha not really.
>>
>>18589469
Depends on where will you use your profile pic.
If you meant it for tinder or some social media, best is a pic of your whole (or most) body outside taken by someone else.
Now, for what face to do, if you want to look serious, fine, but look confident as fuck, and for god's sake look at the fucking camera. For this kind of pics check perfumes' advertisements.
Alternatively try to genuinely smile, think of a joke and remember it when you are about to take the photo.
>>
>>18589469
7/10

You're average.
>>
>>18589469

Beyond the more obvious criticisms which others will point out you look like you're naked which unless that's the look you're going for probably isn't a good idea. Always have the top of your shirt showing in these sorts of pics.

Overall it really is awful.
>>
>>18589469
VERY BAD

there is nothing wrong with your face, but that is a terrible picture. you should look at the camera and make some kind of facial expression. and put on a shirt.
>>
No it's stupid. Your profile picture shouldn't be a fucking mirror selfie. It should be a picture of you doing literally anything but nothing. Makes you look dumb / boring loser
>>
>>18589469
just take it outside, clothed, and looking at the camera at least, although a smile helps. The lighting makes you look very baby-faced. The ISO on your phone got cranked way up due to low light so its grainy as hell.
>>
>>18589523
get natural sunlight breh
>>
>>18589469
You have the facial expression of a guy who was just told he has a small dick.
>>
You look naked and like you were just told you have cancer.
>>
>>18589469
Why are you naked?
>>
>>18591774
You look like you were ready to spank the weasel to Hillary Clinton's acceptance speech on election night.
>>
>>18591782
OP looks like he just woke up after marathon binging all the Twilight movies.
>>
>>18589469
Are you male or female? I can't tell from the photo, which suggests you need a new one
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.