[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mum found my dildo.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1501868257369712572637.jpg (3MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
1501868257369712572637.jpg
3MB, 4160x3120px
Im 18 and a kinda skinny hairless guy, i kinda came out to my mother but she didnt take kindly to it so I just changed what I said and said I was a cobfused sttaight.

Anyway she found my relatively normal sized pink dildo in my room and hasnt brought it up. How do I make her think Im straight? Im pretty sure she bought the confused thing but this complicates things. Can I at least somehow make it look like im a top?
>>
Try not lying and not being ashamed of yourself instead. If your mom loves you she'll accept you for who you are, even if it takes a bit of time it's worth it. If that never happens then you probably don't need her in your life. You don't have to accept poor treatment from your family just because of blood. If you wouldn't take that shit from a friend or a stranger don't take that shit from your mom.
>>
My mom found mine when I was 17 and I convinced her that I had bought them off Amazon and sold them to girls at my highschool because their parents checked their packages. Of course my mom checks my packages now because she doesn't want me selling dildos but over a year of no dildos + bringing a girl home a few nights was enough to have her believe my story was true over time. You gotta take a small hit (she looks through my mail now) regardless unless your mom really doesn't care but you should be able to convince her.
>>
>>18589641
>because she doesn't want me selling dildos
So, she wants you to be a failure?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.