[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hoe courting my girlfriend please help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-08-04-12-54-54.png (249KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-04-12-54-54.png
249KB, 540x960px
She keeps calling him and she texts and calls him all hours of the day and no Mater what we are doing he picks up how to I destroy her life (without violence or ending up in jail) I talk to him and talk to him and it dosent matter I dont know what else to do do I don't wanna brake up with hi. Hes never done this before if I can't get rid of her my relationship will come to and end what's worse is she ruined some poor girls relationship before and stoped her from marrying her Future husband I don't want that to be me please help
>>
>>18589348
do like the worldstar videos and go beat her up for talking to your man lol
>>
Lol I DON'T wanna end up in jail thanks for the laugh tho
>>
>>18589348
He stops what he's doing to read her messages? He's the one you have a problem with not her. Try being more interesting l...
>>
>>18589348
Unfortunately you are number two. She knows this and likely wondering why you put up with his shit. I do too.
>>
The picture is her by the way
>>
Holy shit.

Please, look at how you type. No wonder he wants to chat with another woman.
>>
Brake up with the dude if he's being such a dumbass about it..
Either that or get even with him do the same shit to him and see how he feels about it
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.