[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is the point? Whats the point in attempting to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

What the fuck is the point? Whats the point in attempting to love someone when all they ever fucking do is fuck you over and leave. What the fuck is the point in trying? Everyone ive ever cared about has died or left me and everyday im scared that the few people who do care are on the verge of commiting suicide if they haven't already tried and failed.

Im so sick of this, of always going to the fucking moon and back for someone, gathering the stars from the very heavens just to see them feel something other than anxiety for once and when they are done? They just cast you to the wind, into the past like an old memory to be remembered but never experienced. Please help me, right now I just feel empty but I know later the reality that shes gone will settle in just like the first time. I know how badly this is structured but I just dont know what the point is anymore, not in living and not in relationships. Im not suicidal in a depressed sense but if we are all destined to die alone whats the point? Why go through the pain and fear and tragedy of trying to find something good on this piece of shit planet if it just causes more heartache in the end? I dont know...im just sick of this cycle of finding someone I get close with, fall in love (romantically or non) just for them to leave like everyone else again and again and a- fucking -gain this constant presence of lonliness it just eats away at you. Every day of just hatred just eating away at you I fucking hate it.

"Im sorry I cant see that you truely love me"

Pic related.
>>
You cant fix dysfunctional people, learn to judge people and start living your own life. Get some self respect man you cant be wasted like that.
>>
People are selfish.

Just because you gave something to someone does not mean they will return the favor.

These are life lessons you need to learn. I don't know the circumstances of what happened here, but it seems like you're being overly dramatic.

If you don't expect much from people, you won't be disappointed when they fuck you over.

Make people earn your trust and love. When you give it away too freely, this is what happens.
>>
>>18589306
Everybody's going to hurt you, you just have to find the one worth suffering for
>>
>>18589319
I am being a bit dramatic if this fucking shit wasnt going on my whole life.
>>
>>18589336
If it's been going on your whole life, it means you've made the same mistake more than once.

It's time to stop blaming everyone else and look to yourself for the problem
>>
>>18589306
I will now translate that picture into language that a woman can understand:

>I'm angry you don't want to have sex with me and only me and aren't asking me for sex every time we talk. I really hope that by being mean to you it will make you want to start having sex with me constantly. I will probably call you or text you if I don't hear from you in the next ten minutes.
>>
>>18589347
So does that (false and flawed) logic also apply to the male friends who have stabbed me in the back? Or does that not fit your assumption based narrative?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.