[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she worth approaching?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

About a month back I was outside a bar having a cigarette when a girl came up to me and asked me for a lighter. Instead of going back over to her friends, she decided to hang around and strike up a conversation with me. Nothing particularly overly flirty was said or done (apart from a touch on the arm), we were just making small talk and asking each other a few things, but it was mostly her who was keeping the conversation going. As I left to go back inside, she stopped me to ask me my name.

Fast forward a month later, and I keep seeing her around the area that I work in, so she obviously works around there too. At least, I'm 95% certain it's her. She's really good looking and I'm kicking myself for not asking for her number. Would it be worth approaching her and striking up a conversation? The thing is, I'm worried that she won't remember who I am. It was fairly late into the night and presumably she'd had a bit to drink.

Thoughts? I'm a pretty shy guy so how would I go about approaching her, if it is worth approaching her?
>>
>>18589288
Go up to her and ask her for a lighter. Then just be like, "hey, I recognize you - didn't we meet at ___?"

Chat a bit, then "I work around here too. Would you like to grab lunch sometime?"

Cmon, this one is a no-brainer
>>
>>18589307
What do you reckon the odds of her remembering me would even be?

And was she even interested to begin with? If she was, I came across as a bit shy, so would that have put her off?
>>
>>18589312
1. Who cares? At the very least she will remember being at the bar you met her at, so she'll know you aren't full of shit.

2. Also, who cares? Just ask her to lunch. She came up to you so obviously she isn't repulsed by you. Just shoot your shot and see how it turns out. There's no point in sitting around trying to analyze everything to see if she likes you. You'll never know for sure until you try.
>>
>>18589323
>She came up to you so obviously she isn't repulsed by you.

Hasn't there been many examples of women drunkenly approaching men, only to be repulsed by them in the sober light of day?
>>
>>18589333
You're overthinking it. Asking her out to lunch is not demanding her hand in marriage.

If you don't have the confidence to even approach her, then the battle is already lost. Either do it or just forget the whole thing.
>>
Of course she is worth approaching! You could be the first robot attracting a chick. DO IT!
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.