[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a good way to reject a girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Beyond saying "I'm not interested" because I said that and she's still asking. I'd avoid her if I could, but she works in the same place as me (not the same company though), so I get to see her every day and every day she's there on lunch breaks the same time as me. She's not ugly, she's not pretty, she's average, I'm just not capable of having a relationship due to my narcissism and ASPD and I'd like to get her away from me without disclosing this.
>>
>>18589164
>narcissism
Maybe she isn't as into you as you think.
>>
You have to be more forward. "I already told you I'm not interested, there is nothing else to say. I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't revisit this topic." She starts again? "I have been very clear about my lack of interest. You are making me uncomfortable. Please stop." Again? "If you push this issue one more time I will go to HR. I'd rather not. Leave me be."

She needs to learn to take a no.
>>
>>18589181

I may be full of myself and tend to think from time to time how something might be related to me when it's discussed and such, but her coming forward and actually asking me out does count as being into someone, or at least it did last time I checked.

>>18589182

I said the first thing, or a variation thereof, but the second just sounds... I don't know, kind of like pleading?

Also, I can't go to HR. She doesn't work for the same company, we literally just happen to share the lunch/break area because it's the only one in the 3 floor building.
>>
>>18589194
>kind of pleading
If you want to point attention towards her being inappropriate they're going to expect that you have asked her to stop. Depending on what kind of person she is she might need this to realize that you a ren't "playing hard to get" but are actually wanting her to lay it off. You might feel weird about telling her that it makes you uncomfortable but you aren't really doing anything but rubbing into her face that she's not respecting basic etiquette.

Right, missed that detail. There's no person you can go to in her company?
>>
>>18589213

>If you want to point attention towards her being inappropriate they're going to expect that you have asked her to stop. Depending on what kind of person she is she might need this to realize that you a ren't "playing hard to get" but are actually wanting her to lay it off. You might feel weird about telling her that it makes you uncomfortable but you aren't really doing anything but rubbing into her face that she's not respecting basic etiquette.

Well, it's worth a shot and I can't really lose anything by trying it once.

>There's no person you can go to in her company?

Nope.

To make things worse, people think this is cute.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.