[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seeds of Distrust

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: Cobra and Mongoose.jpg (17KB, 230x238px) Image search: [Google]
Cobra and Mongoose.jpg
17KB, 230x238px
I need /adv/ saving my friend from a bad relationship.

Back story. Been friends with this girl for a little while now. Close enough to where she literally tells me everything. However we both have feelings for each other that is more than friends but decided to remain friends since she is in a relationship. She got out of a marriage of 14 years and met someone who just happened to be there to pick up the pieces. The "supportive" guy and now they are together. Her marriage failed do to cheating on the husbands side. Anyway I know this guy she is with and he is a complete prick. I'm not just saying that because i like her because i am completely content with being her friend and only want whats best for her and what makes her happy. This guy will end up using her for a piece and then leave her.
Few weeks ago I went over her place because she asked me to. She had been drinking. Everyone knows that alcohol removes the filter that would normally prevent you from saying things you shouldn't. But most times there is truth in it all. Anyway she was complaining about how much of an a** this guy is but she loves him.How he is always canceling plans with her to hang out with his friends. At one point we were talking about something and i asked her what she wanted. At that point she blurted out she wanted me but cant because she has a bf. Also throughout the night I had to push her away about a dozen times to keep her from kissing me and rubbing up on me. She even bit the hell out of my chest lol. Anyway I would never take advantage of someone drunk and especially if they are in a relationship. Turns out she remembers nothing from that night at all but said she is so ashamed and doesn't want to tell her bf.

Since then she has distanced her self from me because she said her feelings for me were too strong and it would be unfair to her bf. But now getting back to this guy. How can I plant a seed is distrust to get her to not trust this guy before he ends up doing her wrong?
>>
I have the guys phone number and address. I considered sending him flowers with a tag that says "Thank you for everything you do. You really are the most wonderful guy in the world" and leave it anon as to the sender. His first thought should be to call her up and thank her for the flowers. Kinda funny when she says she never sent them. Maybe that will put it in her mind that there is someone else. She's already paranoid about cheaters.

Thoughts? Other ideas?
>>
Wow you're a little piece of shit.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.