[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weight Loss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Currently 100KG or 220 Pounds.

Goal= 80 KG or 175 pounds.

I Myself dont feel Disciplined enough to go with Healthy Long way of living and be dedicaded to actually try and have a waged way of eating, rather i would like to go for a 1 meal per 2 Day Programm where i normaly eat 1 little meal per 2 Days.

Any Precautions ? Any Advice my /Adv/ Bros?

Pic Related. Its Me.
>>
>>18589060
eating so little is very bad for your health, keep it at 3 meals with minimum fat a day without deserts and do some basic exercises everyday like pushups/situps. together with a normal protein intake this wil enhance your fat burning. 20 kgs is not something you can lose healthily in a short amount of time, but if you really don't care you can try 2 meals and a snack a day, however make sure you don't eat treats throughout and especially don't drink soda.
>>
weight loss needs to happen as slowly as possible, or you WILL reck your body
even 2 lbs. a week is too fast
>>
>>18589060
You're not so overweight where you can and need to force yourself to be that drastic with weight loss. Plus, you're going to make yourself feel like your head isn't there and perhaps pass out doing something so ridiculous and many other side effects can happen like the stress causing you to lose hair. You're also going to make your body eat away muscle along with the fat and muscle is important because the more you have, the more your body will naturally calories.

What I do is just eat small snacks through out the day. Counting calories, weighing food and looking at the nutritional value sounds difficult, but it's really not and you become used to it.
This is an interesting website that can tell you how many calories and the weight you can get every week if you work for it and focus. http://www.losertown.org/eats/cal.php

Also, why do you keep capitalizing words in the middle of a sentence?
>>
>>18589060
Don't starve yourself. It'll have the opposite effect as your metabolism slows down. The only way to go is with a shit ton of exercise or to eat healthier. Cut out bread, white rice, pasta, potatoes, deep fried, barbequed etc etc. Try for two weeks eating just lean meats like turkey, chicken etc, vegetables and fruits. You owe it to yourself to feel great. And it's only two weeks. What have you got to lose?
>>
Ray Peat diet

Eat for pro-metabolism

Eat foods like lowfat milk, fruit, oj, even cheese.

My opinion, I can't gain weight on this diet no matter how much I eat due to its focus on metabolism.
>>
>>18589107

I wish I had read this sooner.

I lost about 45 lbs of fat and put on 17 lbs of lean muscle mass so I look like an entirely new person (33% body fat to 15 % body fat). Unfortunately I did this in 12 months so I now have very dark circles under my eyes and a gaunt appearance to my face. I don't regret it though because I'm no longer pre-diabetic or at risk of developing hypertension. My knees aren't constantly hurting as well. If I could go back I would lose it more slowly though.

Also go visit /fit/.
>>
I was 112,3kg. (4y.ago) am now 82,1kg ( ive resched less weight way earlier than 4 y.)

Training was included but not whole lot.

For me this was the best thing to do, and i do it since:

I step every day on the scale multiple times. Early in the morning, after toilet(big), before bed. Nearly everytime i step out of the bathroom i check my weight. The same routine as you would wash your hands. And yeah i am always nearly naked.
After some time i can guess my weight by the things i have eaten anf if i am over some limit, i just stop for the day.

2. Phase: counting calories. I do it meanwhile automsticly. I weight all my food, i look at the calories and i count em, sometimes exact like 0,3*174kcal for 30 gram of some meat. And count high. There are alot of TDEE sources but i seem to have at all a smaller tdee, so i restrict it aswell a little bit higher.

3. It is said that 70% of your sixpack is made in kitchen but that lifting will help you aswell. Since sports an so on.. My problem was, that it was to much. I couldnt eat small and do sports. To much time waste, to difficult with my lack of discipline. So i was doing only the eating, and counting part.

4. Light cardio. I went into the forest wheee nobody could see me and ran, but first with 90kg or so because i couldnt run mjch before and also joints.

5. Also if you sre lifting and dieting it is all in sll great. But the problem is, while you loose fat and gain muscle your weight might stay the same so you wont see any weight changes and the bodychanges are so unvisible that it will likely discourage you to go on.

6. Oh and i never realy restricted sweets. But it is a pain inthe ass if you are resticting to 1500. Have not eaten anything proper and you eat some sweets. If you really stick to your restriction, it should solve itself.

7. Make small steps that you really can reach if you have low discipline. Doing sport and eating healthy day in day out without seeing progress is a wall that i could not overcom
>>
>>18589060
do it slowly and always keep a nice level of fitness, remember the main actor in getting thinner is to keep your muscle active since they are the main consumer of your calories
dont fall for meme diets (cut ALL this, eat ONLY that) and just try to lower the quantities of fat and carbs you intake while increasing veggies (of course adapt it to your lifestyle, if you do a heavy work you will need energy)
basically, try to be a functional adult when making decision and dont be hasty or reckless
>>
>>18589060
visit /fit/, they have a good sticky and a /fat/ thread to help guys like you with your diet and motivation to keep at it.

>>18589138
seems like a /fit/izen.

if you lose those 20kg your face which already has a decent structure will look more masculine, basically making you more attractive.
>>
>>18589060
Go running.

Just fucking run, you fatass. Try 10 min a day, then up it up each time, it's the most simple shit you've ever seen.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.