[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we fix the relationship?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1324988703857.jpg (161KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
1324988703857.jpg
161KB, 1632x1224px
Short background – we met in June last year through dating website. She moved out of my city to take care of her mother, who died shortly after we had met. I was close with her during this time, providing any support I could. For most of the time she lived in her town with her father and we were meeting mostly during weekends. Since November I have been encouraging her to move to my city, so we can be closer.

Things were fine until June. We were supposed to meet after her classes, but she texted me that she does not miss me and it is not how the things are supposed to be. I responded that I will not force her to meet me. Few days later she said she was sorry for her behavior and for hurting me. We spend the next weekend together and everything was great – she even found a job and moved to my city. For a week she had stayed with me but moved to flat owned by her father afterwards. The only problem for me is lack of quality time together, because every weekend she is visiting her home.

Everything seemed ok until the anniversary of her mother’s death. Then she became depressed. I did my best to support her. However last week, she mentioned that she cannot be happy, she keeps thinking about the past. She said that she knows what I feel towards her, she appreciates everything I am doing for her, however her feelings might not be that strong. On Tuesday she apologized for her behavior and on Wednesday we had a date (swimming and dinner, her initiative) and we had a great time.

Tomorrow she is attending a wedding as plus one of her old friend. Once she informed me that he had invited her, I said that the decision is up to her and that I trust her, but it is strange that he invited her when knowing she is in relationship. She was reluctant to go, but agreed once she learned that many of her high school friends will be there. Now I have some second thoughts about my initial approach.

Any advice how to handle and improve this situation?
>>
Endure it, bro...

She is passing through a hard time, it seems. She seems to like you, too.
What I can tell from what you said is that time will settle things.

It's a pain in the ass to hear "wait and hang in there", but I do think this is the case.
>>
>>18589011
she will most likely fuck someone at that wedding, she's in the perfect mental status to fall for some meme talk and getting fucked in the ass, a good ol pump and dump

also, whos that semen demon
>>
>>18589075
This honestly, she's in a delicate time of her life. Some dude will definitely try and initiate something with her and with her current state of mind it's very plausible she'll give in to it.
But all this is just thinking in a what if scenario though it has a high possibility of happening. The real advice is to just really expect the worse and hope nothing bad happens OP
>>
>>18589011
Let her go. Either you trust her or you don't.
You can think about weather you'd be able to forgive her, but so far nothing has happened. She'll get hit on, that's for certain, but if she gives in is up to her.
>>
>>18589190
I am not changing my mind about letting her go. I trust her and it would be stupid and rude to make scene the day before. I will pass the time finalizing small hand-made gift for her I have been working on recently.

I am looking for advise how to strengthen/improve our relationship, show her more understanding etc.
>>
bumpin for advice.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.