[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I just move back in with my mom and give up on life? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 87685699.gif (172KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
87685699.gif
172KB, 500x336px
Should I just move back in with my mom and give up on life?
I don't enjoy anything. People and social interaction gives me a headache.
I can't be out in public for too long or I get completely fatigued and feel really tired.
There's no way I could handle any sort of interpersonal relationship.
Obviously my rotten personality would deter any female from wanting a relationship with me anyway and my standards are laughably high considering what a loser i am.

Years ago I actually started a course but fucking hated it and dropped out almost instantly.
So I got a job and bought all the shit I wanted. It's been a couple years and I'm still working but wondering what the point is.
The money is just piling up now and there's nothing i care to spend it on. Already have all the shit for my cat and a $4000 gaming pc.
VR is still at least a decade away from being decent and even then i don't really care.

I feel like I'm still be waiting for my life to start. A cute anime girl will fall from the sky and change everything and I'll become a normal person capable of loving other people instead of a retarded degenerate misanthrope faggot.
>>
What I'm seeing is a person with value, capabilities and achievements in life that is failing to see all he/she is.

You got money, that's a win. You know what you like, that's a win. You don't live with your parents and have financial stability, that's a major win.

It seems you are not giving yourself the value you have, and that leads to "giving up" or thinking you are rotten or whatever...

My advice? Don't move with your parents, but do get a psychologist's help about this low steem you have.

Dude, I haven't made half of that on my life, I'm almost 30, and I think I'm the shit.

Dafuq?
>>
>>18588972
Eh, I moved back with my parents to save money until I move again next year.
Under some circumstances it's okay but I miss self-reliance.
>>
I'm kind of in your shoes OP.

But, instead of moving back in with mommy, I'm trying to convince my roommate and I to just freelance for rent, and do odd jobs and shit.

>all the marijuana I can afford
>all the beer I can afford
>only have to work enough to cover rent/bills
>have a gaming PC
>have a couple cars I like to work on and keep running
>currently employed making over 30k a year but it's soul sucking work
>really just want to get fired so I can get unemployment
>take a vacation from life for a bit.

I don't think I'm as fucked up as you though, OP. I had a GF for 3+ years, and have retained friendships for 7+ (not counting all the highschool friends I hate, because I dropped out and never assosiated with them again)
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.