[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to care for/ trust again in people?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nrjmswcMrK1rj4gm2o1_1280.jpg (154KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrjmswcMrK1rj4gm2o1_1280.jpg
154KB, 1280x720px
During the last five years, maybe a little more. I've had really big problems with some of my friends, the situations vary from people to people but I think the most common theme among them is that I feel under appreciated by them.

Just this year I've cut ties or distanced myself form four people I used to talk to regularly and that I trusted the most. As I said it's an issue that comes years prior to this one, but I'm getting a feeling that it doesn't matter what I do or what I don't do I can never please anyone.

I don't consider myself to be a shitty friend, actually quite opposite. I'm the type of person that will hear you when you're down, or look up for you when you're going through stuff, I would buy stuff for you if I'm going to another country, among other things. Yeah, I have my flaws, but I don't feel they outweigh the good stuff.

Usually the people I cut ties with are inconsiderate to my time or feelings, selfish, are not willing to talk if something goes wrong, etc.

I just find myself in a position in which I can't trust other humans, they all turn to be the same. And I really try to be this caring person to other people, but I just don't feel it anymore, I don't feel like the positive emotions to actually care for someone else or do things for them. If they talk to me I really don't care, I don't worry for them.

I'm becoming lonelier each time and I think that I won't be able to find people to talk to anymore.
>>
>>18588941
First I'm sorry you feel that way. I don't have advice though, I will make stuff up

I think that you exist, so there must be others. I feel that way sometimes too but then you find 1 rare person who has lots of good qualities and it makes me glad, reassuring me that not all people are bad. Since I kinda see that in you, you can know there are others...

tl;dr this feeling will pass, there are good people as caring as you and more.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.