[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Picking up women at music festivals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: DSC_6181_35x35.jpg (79KB, 799x535px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_6181_35x35.jpg
79KB, 799x535px
Long story short, I broke up with my long time girlfriend due to incompatibilities. I don't feel bad yet because I'm at a huge music festival in europe and I want to feel good.

Thing is that I don't know how to pick up women at festivals like this. How do I talk to them with loud music around, pick up lines, everything. I just sit around, dance and look around for some mutual looks then I want to go close but I can't think of anything to say.

Another thing is that I have this strange comception that at festivals you can hook up easy and make out easy even if you are not a 10/10 guy. I dont know why. I just want to have fun and even though I have a big group of friends around me, I think that something misses. Help me adv
>>
>>18588939
Get on MDMA
Make out
>>
>>18588943

Except for weed, I pussy out on everything
>>
Girls on MDMA tend to be more... accepting...

But I'll give you tips here about approaching at festivals, then:
1- The loud music is good. It's a reason for you to speak near her ear, it's reason for her to lean in to you in order to hear you. It pretty much makes physicallity easier. If you know how, you can even use your lungs to amplify your voice in a low tonality, so she'll hear a strong deep voice break through the loud music.

2- There's no need for a magic opener or something. "Great music!" will open. "You look great dancing" will open. If you see a girl sit down, and after a while she stands up and dances, you can say "That's better, you were looking so bored sitting there." and so on.

3- Loud music is a great excuse to lead her away from her group, speccially at festivals. "Let's grab us a drink" and take her by the hand. "Here is too loud, let's talk by the bar" and take her hand.

4- Her friends are important on that place, they are her anchor (even more if it's a camp and party kind of festival), so it's important to be nice to them. You don't need to spend time talking to them, but say "hello" to all of them (as if noticing their presence and showing you are polite), then you can just shift back to the girl you want.
Do have in mind that her friends must allow her to be with you so she won't feel slutty (most women are like that on fests, but not all, the free spirited ones care shit about this), so don't shake them off or treat them bad or anything.

5- This one is important: A major attraction trick is to actually enjoy the festival in a carefree way. If a girl sees you dancing freely on the floor, enjoying the music and the place, it's attractive to her. You might not even see her, and still attract. So enjoy the place, eventhough you don't feel your best, try to put those feelings away for a moment. Smile, dance, play around... Good luck, bro!
>>
>>18588959

Fucking thanks, how do I find out if she is into me though. This is where I have a problem
>>
>>18588959

Now I read everything. Next time you buy yourself a beer, make it count from me. You deserve it. I will do it like this. I'm pretty scared for groups because of the fun they might make of me
>>
>>18589141

https://youtu.be/xa-4IAR_9Yw
>>
>>18588939

I don't have the fucking confidence. I just pussy out becuase of rejection. Fuck me
>>
>>18591156

Bump
>>
>>18591156
MDMA my dude
>>
>>18590058
lel this
>>
>>18590058

As funny as it is, it's true. I shouldn't look so bad for signs. Just go in and see what happens
>>
if you are at sziget by any chance, just be a foreigner, and locals will jump on your dick. easiest at the bars around the main stage right around the time when the last act is about to wrap up (aka when people are about to decide if they want to go home or to a dance tent).
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.