[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Summer Class

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: Syrian sunset.jpg (129KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Syrian sunset.jpg
129KB, 1200x900px
Im not really sure what I'm hoping to get out of this thread, whether its just a vent thread or if someone can actually help, but here I go

>take class online for the summer
>notoriously bad at online classes
>I actually do very well with the quizzes and assignments
>I keep up with the subject matter for the most part
>start to get more slack on studying
>quiz grades still stay the same though
>take the final
>get 95%
>last thing to do in the class is write a final paper: 5 pages
>for the life of me, I can't think of a compelling subject matter to write about
>end up finishing the paper a couple days late
>its a bit short and bit rushed, but I turned it in before the cutoff time (I think)
>without the paper I still "pass" the class with a ~60%
>now I just wait for it to be graded
>and wait
>and wait some more
>the paper is still ungraded and my final grade in the class sits at a D
>in my student portal, the final grade in the class says D
>I just emailed the professor about it

Am I fucked?? Can I do something about my grade? Even with it late, and short, I should be able to at least get a B or at maybe a C+ at worst

What should I do?
>>
>>18588895
First of all, make sure you really understand you fucked up and it's your fault. Then, along with your professor there should be some sort of academic advisor you can contact as well. Get into contact with them as well. Be polite, apologetic, and willing to take whatever opportunity you're offered. If you're lucky things can sorta work out. Good luck, hope you can stop being an idiot. I couldn't
>>
File: gold skull.jpg (664KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
gold skull.jpg
664KB, 1600x1200px
>>18588911
I know that I fucked up

If I had studied more, and read all the assigned readings/watched the films more thoroughly, I could have had a more concise idea for writing a paper. If I planned better and followed the plan the professor set up for us (take small steps throughout the whole class to get ready for the paper) I could have easily gotten all the work done without rushing and I wouldnt have had to turn things in late.

However, I did write the paper, and I did turn it in technically on time so I think that I at least deserve some credit.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.