[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is LDR even worth trying?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (94KB, 715x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg
94KB, 715x800px
I'm crushing on a guy from another country. I might move to his country eventually, in 2 or 3 years. Not because of him but because I always wanted to live there. Is trying to get with this guy reasonable?
>>
Have you met in real life?
>>
>>18588872
No
>>
>>18588864
LDRs are a meme, but it's nice to mic chat / flirt with qts from all around the world.

Feeling the affection is really invigorating even if both parties know deep down that you'll never meet.
>>
>>18588888
It's not that unlikely in our case. We could meet at some point for sure but you know
>>
>>18588864
>I might move to his country eventually, in 2 or 3 years

What makes you think you can? Immigration Laws are a bitch.

Just saying.
>>
>>18588918
The problem is that he could find someone IRL during the time period of you talking.

The worst thing you can do is try and enforce some sort of restriction on someone in a different country during an '''''''LDR''''''''' that they can't get together with anyone in real life, that's just unfair and unreasonable.

There's been plenty of girls over the years I've really liked, flirted with, had Skype sex with etc, but that never lasts and they find pursue a romantic relationship in reality. It hurts for a little bit, but internet girls are a lot easier to get over than girlfriends in reality.
>>
I mean... If you haven't met in real, how do you know he's a good deal?

I'm just trying to broaden your view. If you really think he's the deal, you should get an LDR with him.
Do bear in mind that he might say 'no' for the same reasons you've said here.

My real advice here is: Know the risks, embrace them, and do what you want.
The first two are the most important... Know the risks and embrace them, else you'll be depressed and stuff.

Hope you guys turn out fine, together or not!
>>
>>18588933
True but I'm from decent background so maybe I'll make it

>>18588934
That's always a possibility but it happens to real life relationships too. Just less often. It's a risk willing to take. Don't know about him
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.