[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I broke up with my girlfriend of +-5 years 2 days ago because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: sponge.png (192KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sponge.png
192KB, 640x480px
I broke up with my girlfriend of +-5 years 2 days ago because things weren't working out, and now I do not know if this will be the biggest mistake of my life.

We got basically got into an argument and she didn't seem to understand me (this happens most of the time we argue) and mentioned I let these arguments always go the same way and I do not seem to change or adapt to her. She keeps it really vague and almost exclusively uses the argument that ""this"" always happens whenever we get into an argument. I say that I really try to do better, listen better, see things from her POV, but she does not feel that way (she doesn't even notice) and will never give examples or something "explicit" for me to work with (this seems weird to me as she is studying psychology).

She isn't too funny so when we're spending time together, the fun has to come from me. This was never a big deal for me, until she said that all I do is take and the only thing she does is give. That kinda bothered me and it felt kinda heartless, but whatever.

Now, she was my last friend I had and ring of friends has essentially dropped to 0. I feel alone and unhappy. I'm not really great at making new friends. What do I do /adv/? I still love her but fear that our relationship will ultimately circle back to one of these arguments and that will make me probably feel even worse...
>>
Make new friends and move on.
>>
do not stick with someone you are absolutely not compatible with. Only you can know this by thinking rationally the pro's and con's.

Just don't fool yourself because you are afraid of being alone. Imagine you found another girl who trusted you, who is caring and kind to you on the same level with different character? Would you go with her and break with current gf?

Be honest to youself
>>
>>18588769
I think I would.

I mean, on short term she made me truly happy but on the long term... I don't really think so. Maybe this sounds strange... but I just don't see it working out for the years to come... thanks anyways for your advice.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.