[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I write a good CV for university application?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: QVu9sfC.png (287KB, 900x1346px) Image search: [Google]
QVu9sfC.png
287KB, 900x1346px
How can I write a good CV for university application?
>>
Why do you need a CV for a university application?
>>
It's in germany I'm not entering with any exam scores.
>>
>>18588762
I'm a foreign student they only check whether If my eligibility to enter a university corresponds to their standards then they want our applications with cv and stuff
>>
>>18588762

Alright, time to write Denglish...

But you just need a Hochschulzugangsberechtigung (Abitur), score is irrelevant. Does your Studiengang have an NC?
>>
>>18588777
I'm gonna apply for several universities one of them has different dates for nc and no nc I'm not sure. What does it change and how can I check it?
>>
>>18588789
different application dates I meant
>>
>>18588789

Well for NC courses the score the absolute most relevant thing because trough that you are placed in the list. Let's suppose there are 50 seats per semester that can be filled, if now 70 students apply for the course they are placen in a list ("Rangliste") and the most relevant factor for placement is your final score, the better the further to the top you go. Then you get extra points for time you wait on the list etc. The point system for list placement is often pretty complex with several factors giving points of which the sum decides where you are placed, and of that your final score is the biggest chunk.
HOWEVER: Every university has a few (2-3%) special occasion seats outside of this system, and for those you will have to apply with backstory and why you are a special case and for THAT I guess a CV would be needed.
But for normal NC free courses I have never heard that you need a CV, you formally apply with your HZB and are accepted IN ANY CASE, then you are immatriculated and get your materials and start studying.
The only thing you will have to check is if your final degree you have is usable as HZB, in other words if it is equal to the Abitur. As soon as it is it's all you need.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.