[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me find the right people to ask help from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

Hi Guys. No other way to put this. Just to make it clear, I'm not asking for money, I'm asking you to help me find the right people to ask for it.

I've been working on a crowdfunding campaign to help me gather funds for my Graduate Studies and for me to get car I can use for work and for business.

But I've hit a hiccup when it comes to who I should solicit to. I don't plan on sending mass link sharing, nor do I plan to solicit from my family members (My family is in financial debt now, even my relatives, because they're actually the ones who loaned form us, so I can't ask them).

I'm ditching my Facebook account and making a Wordpress Blog (I was never a fan of Facebook content) dedicated to my life and my Crowdfunding campaign, because of that I'm basically limited to soliciting to complete strangers who I will have a harder time convincing of a selfish cause.

I know this is an uphill battle and maybe more so it may sound selfish to most of you. And I agree, I wouldn't help someone like me because we're all experiencing the same problem everyday, but I reckon I should give it a shot, as my options are limited already.

If any of you can point me to Facebook Groups, Social Media Groups or Email listings that I could begin with that would help. I already have a few, but I was hoping for a larger list, as I plan to send them custom messages tailored to them. And over the weekend, I plan to write and email every one of them.

To clarify, My approach is to directly email each person with a personalized message, not enmasse as I will be asking them for money to fund a campaign that is not a advocacy, charity or of any good-willed campaign aimed at helping a huge group of people, but instead of one person (me and my family).
>>
I do not want to give off a bad impression to anyone, I just really need help, but I want to do it the right way.

If you can help point me in the right groups, I'd appreciate it.

I'm currently setting up my crowdfunding platform (Not GoFundMe as I do not live in the states), my WordPress Blog (Migrating a PhotoBlog of my daily life) and others.

EDIT for additional information
If anyone is wondering, I live in a country where traffic causes a daily 15 minute trip to end in 1 hour and 30. This isn't an exaggeration. It's either you're faced with heavy rains or with the scorching heat, which is why it's a problem for me to go to work, and then go to my graduate school at night without a car (Dangerous and tiring). Plus I also need the car I as I plan to be an UberDriver on weekends when I can, and then transfer cargo for a small business that my friend has, that pays moderately well for each trip.

I only make at max, 280$ minus the Tax, monthly. My Bachelors Degree didn't get me far, which is why I feel lucky I passed a Top University for my Graduate Studies. The tuition is already subsidized, totaling to 1,600 $ total (Computed for all my semesters), I'm not a scholar nor am I a straight-A Student. My tuition is actually already considered the most expensive, even though it's actually quite cheap compared to the other non-subsidized Top Universities which cost almost 1,600 $ for just one term.

I just wanted to place this for transparency and just how much I really need 4chan's help(I also asked Reddit, no help at all) to point me to the right people and the right place for me to basically...beg for help.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1501541706321.jpg (63KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1501541706321.jpg
63KB, 500x500px
Network. Create a fb page and shill your funding there. Create a youtube and make content around your life. Make your cyber footprint fucking huge so more people will yoss shekels at you
>>
>>18588488
I'm just worried people might actually end up shitting on me, but yeah FB and Youtube Page sounds good.

But it's basically just gonna be about my life. And I'd be keeping my identity secret lmao. Someone might actually try to dox me.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.