[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Felling a little queasy, might have done something stupid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: seeds.jpg (147KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
seeds.jpg
147KB, 800x800px
A little context, I usually eat edible seeds, lots of nuts and other grains as snacks

I'm of peruvian and brazillian "heritage", so that's not all that uncommon around here, although it certainly isn't the norm

Although I eat them quite frequently, everything I eat is stuff you can find at specialized stores with moderate ease

Getting to the point, I found a pot full of unlabeled seeds at my kitchen I can't recognize and assuming it was a snack like other grains I'll usually find around there. I snacked on a fairly sizable portion of them and a few hours later I'm felling fairly unwell

While this may not be necessarily related to what I've just done I haven't done anything out the norm besides that. And while I'm still felling well enough to keep on doing what I'm doing I do feel a bit nervous about it, been felling some shivers and losing my sense of balance

Well, anyone got any advice for this kinda situation? bear in mind I have no easy access to a hospital right now, although I doubt it's anything that serious
>>
>>18588306
Depends on the seed, if it was castorbean(mamona) and you ate more than 10 you're pretty much dead.
>>
>>18588349

I know what castor beans look like, and other outright deadly seeds, doubt whatever I ate was too poisonous, I just don't think it was fit for human consumption
>>
>>18588361
Only thing you can do other than going to the hospital is drinking activated charcoal or waiting it out. Also, did you look up the seed online?
>>
>>18588371
>did you look up the seed online?

The seeds look just like flaxseed, which I have eaten plenty before, I'm assuming they might not be since I shouldn't be felling ill from them otherwise

It's possible they might just be flaxseed but with something unusual mixed in that shouldn't be there

Anyway, I'm starting to feel a little better already, whatever it was seems to be giving out
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.