[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

got her number

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Melanie-Iglesias-top[1].jpg (185KB, 575x800px) Image search: [Google]
Melanie-Iglesias-top[1].jpg
185KB, 575x800px
So this beautiful female started at my work this week and I don't know what to think.

>soon as I met her I got that feeling when you see something you want but can't have.
>we see each other frequently cuz we're in the same department
>pretty much just chill around her, didn't believe she'd be into me even if I tried.
>honestly don't remember anything I've said to her because I smoke way too much pot but she seems to be liking me more and more. I make her laugh.
>people at work say she likes me.
>today she asks to work with me
>okyeahsure
>chatted her up all day, we don't get along super well, but she's still being cute around me.
>we have a sorta deep conversation about wanting to be successful and our beliefs and she's super spiritual and talks to me about chakras and shit.
>I'm unbalanced in my crown and third eye lol
>I make her sound cringey there but she's actually cool af, manlier than I am like wow.
>having a hard time reading her at this point actually

anyway at the end of the day I was like we should hang out and she was like yeah and then later I asked for her number and it was so awkward.
heres a paraphrasement

>hey can I get your number
>you have my number
>i literally dont
>get it from the work group chat
>no thats effort
I'm already tearing off a piece of paper to write a number down like I'm expecting it and shit, omg. Caught myself and started to disengage.
>or whatever idc
she takes the paper from me and writes her number, and then we hardly say anything to each other for like an hour before we leave.
I said good night to her and she didn't say it back.

I'm not a KHV, but I'm pretty damn close to one. I have no fucking idea how to proceed. Should I text her tonight or just like hit her up to hang out in a couple days? Did I just blow it?

I'm 20, she's 21.
>>
>>18588302
Man it's like you're trying not to get laid. Don't address it, it'll make you seem obsessive and it'll bring up the fact you did it.
>>
>>18588310
>it'll bring up the fact you did it.
this. don't bring up your mistakes. learn from mine. I fucked my situation all up.
>>
>>18588310
>>18588322
Uhm, don't address what exactly? The awkward interactions before we left?

When do I text her tho
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.