[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey i need advice im go to japan for the sole reason to fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1500568556267.gif (348KB, 540x400px) Image search: [Google]
1500568556267.gif
348KB, 540x400px
hey i need advice im go to japan for the sole reason to fuck Japanese chicks dont ask im rich but what im asking is how hard is it for a white guy to get pussy in japan im tall and good looking but cant speak a single word of Japanese
>>
>>18587830
>cant speak japanese
brothel is your only hope.
>>
Get Tinder.
Make a profile where you state that you only speak English.
If you're as tall, white and attractive as you claim, the women will come to you.
>>
You will not lose your virginity by going to Japan.
>>
>My Japanese is bad.
俺の日本語わへたです。 (Ore no nihongo wa hetadesu)
>You are pretty.
綺麗だな。 (kirei da na)
>Would you like to spend the night with me?
夜を過ごすですか? (Yoru wo sugosu desu ka?)
>>
>>18588259
this
>>
>>18588362
Stop talking like an anime
>>
If you have a very hard time picking up chicks where you currently live moving to Japan is not gonna change that. The whole thing is that Japan has gaijinhunters but they won't be attracted to you unless you're actually attract girls in general.
>>
>>18587830
If you're virgin you already have a problem picking out women.
Going to Japan will make it only harder for you.
>>
>>18587830
I can hook you up if you send me 350$
>>
>>18588415
I'm trying to help the man get laid.
>>
>>18587830
If you are tall, rich, white (not fat) you will drown in pussy in any of the younger parts of the cities.
Of course not true if you have trouble picking up women in general
>>
>>18587830
Don't you think it's a little too much effort to go to a different country for the sole purpose of sex?
>>
>>18587830

If you're rich and can't bang the girls in your home country I doubt you'll be suave enough to con a Jap chick to hop on your dick.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.