[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trying to get back with ex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2973.jpg (56KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2973.jpg
56KB, 640x640px
So I broke up with my ex 1 month ago , we broke up over pretty much nothing

My friend after I had broken up with her had talked shit to her for no reason , I apologized for his behavior but she was mad and rightfully so
I texted her 2 weeks ago saying I still had feeling , she said that she understood and that maybe we could be friends , I was overjoyed at this

We talked for a while , and she said she liked me still , I text her the next day , she leaves me on read , i wait 3 days I text her why she did that , she percides to tell me off saying she wants me out of her life

Jump three days later she says sorry , and says that she has forgotten about everything and wants to start over

We talk for a while , she says that we could maybe start the relationship again in a while if we go good as friends

I text her 6 days ago , 2 days after we talked about getting back together

She hasn't opened the text and it's been 5 days and she's posting on social media

What shall I do guys , I'm confused all my freinds (girls) says that she's leading my ass on and I should just move on , maybe I should but I want yalls opinions in this
>>
tell her to have a nice life and go no contact. from what you wrote, why would you want to get back together with someone who is putting you through that much shit? no bueno.
>>
>>18587739
Thanks dude , it's jsut hard becuase we dated for 6 months and were best freinds for years , and we broke up over litterly the simplest shit
>>
>>18587741
same guy here. yeah my girl of 8 months left me like 2 weeks ago, we talked like nothing happened the following week. came here for guidance and they said go no contact. reason being is that she'd just use me as an emotional sponge, and this wouldn't be the first chick to do so. i still have her on ig & snap but i haven't spoken to her so i'm just trying to move on rn.
>>
>>18587759
So your saying the chance of us getting back is like zero seeing she would jsut use me , what's your tips on moving on
>>
>>18587776
idk man, this happens to me every time i break up too lol. i have to remember what i used to before i met her. focus on yourself, become the best you can be. start working out if you don't already try to meet new people, like other chicks who will take your mind off the one that just broke your heart. mostly anything that'll keep you occupied really.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.