[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf is fat and im no longer sexually attracted to her....weve

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 2

File: img-thing.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
My gf is fat and im no longer sexually attracted to her....weve been together 6 years and have a 3 year old son together... She was thin when we met, but i knew there was potential to inflate. I adore my son and i used to adore his mother. But after 6 years she has gained 100 pounds easily putting her in the 200 plus range and it shows no sign of stopping. She complains, nags and generally disagrees with every idea/thought i have. Her mother and father are/were thin. I want to stay together for the childs sake. But i cant stand being with a fat nagging bitch. I work my ass off to help support them and she still isnt happy. What would you do or suggest i do in detail to cure this situation. Pic for comparison not actually her....
>>
>>18587717
>gf
>no longer sexually attracted to her
>weve been together 6 years and have a 3 year old son together.

You dun goofed. Shouldn't have had a kid out of wedlock. Now the little bastard will resent his fat mom and shallow dad.
>>
>>18587724
truth nigga
>>
>>18587724
Yea i notice the obvious goof. And hes not technically a bastard if his father is in his life. Were talking post goof damage control at this point. What csn be done to help remedy the situation
>>
>>18587717
Learn how to cook and then cook all her meals and make all her lunches. Cut back on the three pizzas she eats for lunch by saying you need to save for your kid's college.
>>
>>18587740
I can not control the fat people shit she stuffs into her mouth. Its the extras...the sauces. The salt... The shakes...the creams
>>
>>18587740
>cool all her food
>as a man
>still be respected
>>
>>18587746
Bro, Chef Ramsey cooks, calls people wankers and still fucks bitches at the end of the day. On national TV he decided to cook for a vegan who worked with zoo animals and then made her eat a rare steak. She thought it was good.
>>
>>18587733
A child born out of wedlock is in fact a bastard.

Perhaps you guys should do fun things, travel, different things. Looks will always change as we age. The difference is that when an old wrinkly couple look at each other they see each other for how they were when they fell in love.

Maybe find a hobby that will allow you to unwind with the harpy on your back. Make yourself busy. Take the kid with you sometimes to give her downtime.
>>
>>18587742
You get all the sauces and creams if you go out to eat. The key is to cook her food and then just not have extra dressing available for her to eat. Rice, chicken and broccoli goes a long way to lose weight.
>>
>>18587752
Agreed. But being the fatty she is shell be sneaking down to wendys for that double bacon cheeseburger every chance she gets
>>
>>18587717
>I don't love her anymore because she got fat
Haha, wow.

You never loved her in the first place. Leave her. I wouldn't want somebody who doesn't love me to stay with me.
>>
>>18587750
Best advice thus far. I dont agree with your definition of a bastard....a bastard is an illegitimate child with no father present....ever....we are still together and love him dearly. Just not loving each other with passion currently. You definition is popular on the internet
>>
>>18587768
Bro if you're going to ask for advice you should just at least try it. The only other viable option is to start going on morning runs with her since she won't reduce her calorie intake. Guys like michael phelps eat 8000 calories a day and are ripped because they exercise 8 hours a day.
>>
>>18587717
that's a tough one dude. you are absolutely not going to be able to make her change if she doesn't want to. The problem with women is that once they know they are safe, then they reveal their true selves, and most women are selfish, ugly creatures to the fucking core. They'll knock you down and step up on your back just to get a better view. She knows she's safe. You have no power over her anymore. The only thing you can threaten to do is bail, but she knows you won't because you love your son. Your only hope is to try to get primary custody of your kid, but that's gonna be super hard unless she's a literal out-of-control drug addict, and given her weight, she's clearly not.

So... get her addicted to heroin I guess??? Wish I had better advice dude.
>>
>>18587779
Weight loss is 90% diet, I'm afraid. You can't compare the training regimens of elite athletes to a morning jog.
>>
>>18587769
I didnt say i dont love her bc she got fat....she nags and complains about unnecessary shit thats gonna keep us all three from attaining a decent lifestyle. She rarely agrees with my thoughts or ideas. Not a team player its always me vs her. The cherry on the cake is she got fat, quit caring about her weight. And still expects me to give her orgasms daily. No thanks
>>
>>18587788
Hey man, OP wont try diet, and he won't try exercise. It sounds like he just wants someone to encourage him to change his name and move to Canada.
>>
>>18587801
Lol might be on to something....the harsh truth is what i really need. If dieting and excercise are my only option....ill try it...however im open to easier options....
>>
>>18587742
Dose the butch just never get off her ass? I eat like garbage a lot of the time have had 3 kids and am still thin like 110lbs. If her parents arnt big then she shouldn't have that bad of a matabalisum.
>>
>>18587796
There must be some underlying issues with her. Have you tried to have a discussion about it ? fighting back will only fuel the bad mood. Did a bad event happen to her (like the death of a family member/friend), assuming you know about it ? maybe you should ask her. Also make it clear to her that her attitude is negative for both of you guys and that you won't stand it anymore. Consider seeing a couple therapist.
>>
Shit man that's a tough situation. Weight gain and a rotten personality are a awful combo. Instead of trying to fix someone else who won't change unless they want to, why not change yourself and make you and your life better? Start working out, do fun things and get your freedom and stress relief while expanding your horizons.
>>
>>18587717
Hate to break it to ya buts she's a 4/10 thin.
We're you drunk the whole relationship or something.
>>
>>18587821
Her dad died at 16....some of her dads family are big....but the dad wasnt...like i was saying you could tell she had the potential to blow up from about 21. Shes 27 now 1 kid
>>
>>18587833
The pic isnt actually her....what drew me to her originally was the great personality and outlook on life. No...shes no 10/10 thin but she wasnt a 4 either
>>
>>18587833
I kinda was
>>
>>18587840
We're are you from That you wouldn't put up a real pic. How are we to judge whether she's a butch bitch or not.
>>
>>18587852
The pic shown is an accurate size comparison and looks dept comparison without actually revealing her true identity....its the reason im at 4chan....to remain pseudo anonymous
>>
File: 1500495694089.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1500495694089.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>18587769
You're either young, naive, or have never been in a similar position. Probably all of the above.

Similar to OP, I was with a girl for 9 years, albeit without a kid. She was always a little round, but it wasn't a big deal. Sex was still a thing we did and enjoyed.

Then she put on A LOT of weight and just stopped caring about herself, which was probably the most unattractive aspect of the whole thing.

Sex quickly became a chore, and then altogether impossible. I literally could not get it up anymore. I just couldn't. So what did I do?

I stayed with her -- sexless -- because I loved her; we had history, and so I felt like I owed her that loyalty.

Then I grew to resent her. One year without sex became two and then quickly approached three; my subtle hints and gentle words of encouragement like "hey babe maybe we should both go to the gym. I want to get more in shape too" were brushed off or met with snarky little replies.

It occurred to me then that sex may not be the most important part of a relationship, but it's definitely a part of a relationship, and not a part that I was willing to go without.

I had had enough. I was frustrated and angry that she would just expect me to stay with her no matter how little effort she might put into making herself presentable and desirable for her partner.

I didn't cheat on her, but yeah, I dumped her -- after nine years together. I was done. I was no longer attracted to the person I loved and hadn't been for some time. I had grown to resent her.

If you were to ask me today whether or not I still love that girl, the answer would be, without any hesitation at all, an unequivocal "yes." I will always love her. And if you were to ask me whether I thought I had done the right thing or not, my answer would be that in fact I had done the right thing, but not soon enough. I let that dead relationship drag on for nearly 3 years. I should have broken it off sooner, and that's my one regret.
>>
>>18587862
Yeah for your anonymous blog post.
Walk out on her if she won't lose weight. How hard is it.
Don't wanna pay support move to Thailand for some ladybois
>>
>>18587869
I'm glad you were a strong enough man to not cheat.

You'll thank yourself for both cutting ties and not cheating as the years progress.
>>
>>18587869
Its less about her being fat, and more about her not loving you or herself enough to change.
>>
>>18587935
You're probably right. But I suppose one could apply the same logic -- or lack thereof -- to that explanation as well. I.E. "Well you must not have loved her to begin with if you wanted her to change for you!"

But of course that's not how it is, and that's not how love or relationships work.

>>18587898
It's tough because I still love her and always will, and, interestingly enough, she felt blindsided by the whole thing. I think she feels like I wasn't clear enough or I wasn't patient enough.

Believe me, as we approached that third year of not having any sex, my subtle hints became much less subtle. She knew what it was. And three years? I was patient enough. I prayed for her to turn it around, but she just wasn't interested.

Honestly, she has no one to blame but herself. And I know that sounds harsh, but it's true.
>>
>>18587717
You might just have to man up and talk to her about it. Explain that what you've been thinking is probably gonna hurt her feelings, but that you are still there looking for a way to deal with these problems. If you can work as a team and help and motivate each other out of this slump you may grow even closer. Otherwise there isnt much hope.
>>
>>18587956
The reverse doesnt apply since you didnt change.
You were never going to accept full bloat. You didn't hook up with a full bloat at the start of the relationship.
Going out of your way and against your desires to maintain the relationship would be out of your good graces, not by expectation.

I make those compromises in my own love life, but the bigger issue with going from normie to hamlord is that it entails more than just putting on the pounds. Attitudes and work ethics generally follow suit.
>>
>>18588007
>You didn't hook up with a full bloat at the start of the relationship.

Good point.
>>
>>18587717
Be brutally honest with her. Tell her she's gaining a shit ton of weight and it's unhealthy and you're worried.
Offer to go to the gym with her.
Offer to help her sort out her diet.
Just offer help in general, honestly.
Do you think her becoming fat is a symptom of a mental issue? Is she depressed? anxious? or is she just a lazy fat fuck?
>>
It'd potentially be helpful to start thinking about the reasons behind the weight gain. On a basic level it'll be diet and lifestyle, but it doesn't help to just state that she is fat because she is a bitch. What does she do with her life? She's getting fat because she is overeating, but why is she overeating? If all you can see is because she is a bitch then you will be unable to help resolve this because you aren't actually ready or willing to help.
>>
>>18587717
same happened with my parents. i'm dysfunctional. i'll tell you my dad, who's 69 years old, is in denial about how bad the situation has gotten.
>>
fats not so bad on male or female, just avoid polyunsaturated fats and eat more saturated (from dairy)
>>
Take your son and bail? Why care about a person who doesnt care about you? Live life for yourself.
>>
>>18587769
It's the patent disrespect of letting your body go. Imagine if your guy just stopped clipping his fingernails and washing his asscrack. That is what it's like to get fat in a relationship
>>
>>18588055
_DON'T_ make this about here weight!
Weight should be only a symptom of her problems.
Just sit together and tell her you've notice a change in how she acts.
Ask her if she thinks she's depressed.
Tell her how you notice she is more negative now, and you're wondering what you can do to make her feel better.
>>
>>18587717
So your more worried that the extra weight makes her look bad, and not as much about her health?.
She is on the right path for diabetus, but no your worried about her bit turning you on
>>
>>18587742
this post made me think of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZzAe5gi_jI
that's my contribution to this thread. fuck tonight. fuck this empty bed.
>>
>>18587819
How are you so unintelligent after three kids? Did you start when you were 14 and quit school?
>>
tell her to lose some weight, take over meals in the house, get her a gym membership, train her.
>>
>>18587717
Find out what she is resentful about.

I guarantee you that is where the nagging and unhappiness comes from. The food is just a way for her to deal with the feelings.
>>
>>18587717
Treat her like shit and when she complains, it means you have the upper hand, then you tell her she's a fatass
>>
>>18587717
Tell her she is unattractive to you and she has something negative to say about every idea you have. Tell her she is sucking the life out of you a little more every day. Tell her that for years you have watched what you eat and worked out and tried to look good for her. Then when that doesn't work reverse it. Buy her the worst food possible. Be sure she's drinking 6 energy drinks a day. Only buy her processed food and find ways to stress her out as much as possible. Buy a house with stairs... one of the tall skinny 3 story houses. Be sure the kitchen is small. Supersize that bitch with McDonald's 5 times or more a day. Or you could just ask her if she's happy? Chances are you're teaching your kid that it's okay to be miserable and someday the little bastard will be unhappy too thanks to you being too big of a pussy to get out of the relationship. Suck it up and stick with it or get out. It's a lose lose. She doesn't control your happiness. You do. You can be happy either way if you seek it out.
>>
>>18587769
>clearly a roastie
>would want partner to leave and ruin the life of his child
fucking girls
>>
>He doesn't like his fat bitch girlfriend
You do realize this is a fetish for some guys right? A girl turning into a fat hog? Some guys would kill to be in your position. Life's funny like that. I'd bet she was always destined to be fat, or maybe she's unhappy with some aspect of her life so she went to eating. Now she's being a bitch because
>You see couples as a team
>You aren't laying down pipe so she is resentful
It doesn't matter if she is a bitch about everything. You gotta let her know she is being a bitch. Whether that be through cool, calm ignoring her bullshit, one word answers, or just straight up telling her she's being a bitch. It works, albeit only on some women. Personally, I couldn't stand being around someone so negative. I'd let her know that. I'd tell her she's an annoying little shit and needs to stop bringing me down because of her own problems.

The more I type, the more this sounds like an issue in your guys' communication. She's being a cunt but you don't know WHY. Why haven't you asked her what her deal is? I hate to use this word but I suspect you're handling this situation like a beta. You're trying to be nice and give her the benefit of the doubt, but not only is she a whale, she's a fucking asshole. Figure out what's going on with her. Tell her why you don't want to fuck her fat ass. Tell her she's making life harder for you, and therefore herself. Hang out with her parents and plant some seeds "Yeah she's getting fat..." obviously not that direct but see if you can get them to comment on her rapid weight gain and say you're worried and try and get the parents on your side, maybe mom will call and throw some diet talk at her.
>>
>>18587717
I was in the same situation, but i started working out and convinced her to join me. She had somewhat complained about her weight herself, and the "time to get up and run" suggestion gained traction when i set a good example.
>>
>>18587778
different anon, bastard children are merely born out of wedlock. While not having a father is a common atribute, it's not the defining one. For example, a child from a married man with his mistress would still be considered illegitimate, even if the father stays in his life.
>>
>>18587717
Dump the fat bitch show that harlot who is boss she probably cucked you for Chad anyway leave the kid with her just in case it is Chads
>>
>>18587956
>I prayed for her to turn it around, but she just wasn't interested
Well there we have it, god ruins another relationship. Thanks a lot god.
>>
>>18587717

weight: adopt a vegan diet. a usual response to going vegan is loosing much of the unwanted fat. for me and my wife it worked like a charm and after six months we had sex and actually enjoyed ourselves.

nagging: bring back the romance into the relationship. start with a couple of dinners (without the kid) and then you can start sending spontaneous flowers. it is important to start gradually as sending her flowers after a prolonged period of time without any romantic interactions may seem out of place and bring out an unwanted reaction. bonus points if you introduce recreational drugs into the relationship. micro dosing on psychedelic drugs together will create a strong spiritual bond between the two of you.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.