[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: write about where you would like to be in the future, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

ITT: write about where you would like to be in the future, and how to get there. It can be any distance of time.
>>
and obviously other anons can offer advice on how to get there
>>
>>18587512
Ultimately in heaven.

I will get there by being decent.
>>
Not shooting for the stars in 6 months I'd like to be:
>overseas working a DJ/barman in N's bar she recently opened
>complete control over the music during the day
>on monday I'd play 50s/60s music, tuesday jazz, wednesday brazillian music, thursday afrobeat, friday RnB, saturday funk/soul/disco, sunday ambient
>hardly anybody comes in during the day, just N and I enjoying music
>i spend a lot of time writing, either music or fiction
>N and I are "together", but in denial of it. sort of like an open relationship
This is actually quite achievable, although I'd have to reconcile with N after what happened previously. Also I would need some money.

In a few years I'd like to be
>moved away from my hometown
>working an interesting and well-paying job (rare I know)
>>
After 1 year I'd like to improve my life quality enough to change job, maybe city, be more social, make new friends, learn to play a guitar.
If, however, I'll fail, then I'll neck myself.
>>
>>18587516
Hope you're not a woman.
>>
>>18587512
I want to have money in the future. I don't want to struggle to support my family. I want to be able to afford to have more kids and provide a good life for them. So sick of busting my ass 50 hrs a week and still being broke all the time. I want a nicer house and to be able to take my kids to Disney land. I feel like as hard as I work it should be paying off more but it's just not :/
>>
>>18587837
It never gets better man. I make 180k a year and still can't afford to buy a house.
>>
>>18587512
>I work in public history in a small town on the North Carolina coast
>nice comfy one-room house on a creek
>when high tide comes in, the creek fills up into my back yard
>me and my dog can hop in a kayak and take the creek all the way out into the pamlico sound, fishing until the tide takes us home
>never found "the one" but came to accept it, found joy in solitude
>screens on my window in my bedroom so I can leave the window open and listen to the crickets as I fall asleep
>die in my sleep with the window open at a nice old age
>about twenty folks at the funeral. they will cherish my memory and continue to think of me fondly.
>>
>>18587854
I already own a home, I just really want a nicer one with more space. Preferably in a better area too. I'd like to move somewhere more rural. We live in the city now and everything is so expensive I just can't get ahead.
>>
Country house with a loving wife, adopt one or two kids and do family stuff like roadtrips like I used to when I was young. I miss those days and want to relive them.
>>
>>18587512
I don't really care what I'm doing so long as I'm not alone.

But I'll probably be alone doing something that I hate.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.