[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide and Happiness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (111KB, 884x866px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 884x866px
Before I go about killing myself, I want to try and make some close friends/family happier than they are. How can I go about doing that? Some friends don't live anywhere nearby, so traveling to see them is out of the question. I can buy things, but don't think that would help too much either. What's a good way for me to start this? Any help is appreciated
>>
You're going to hurt them more in the long run.
>>
At least I plan on waiting until I know I've given it my best shot. Even if I can't help someone be happier permanently, I'd hope that some temporary relief would be helpful.
>inb4 when you kill yourself they won't be happy
Either way, I'm going to do it, so I'd like to think I did something for someone else
>>
>>18587421
I know, but I'd rather leave on more of a good mark. Wouldn't want to be remembered as some inconsiderat neet asshole
>>
Rent a truck

Buy as much nitrate fertilizer as possible

Mix with oil

Crash into media building and/or political office of your choice

You'll be doing the world a favor
>>
>>18587414
You have way too high an opinion of the impact on their lives your death will cause. You are just attention whoring till the end.
>>
>>18587438
>>
>>18587440
I could see that, but when they talking about killing themselves, I wouldn't want to leave them with nothing other than justification. I know that I'll still be an asshole, and hey, they probably won't care that much when I'm dead anyway, but I'd like them to see/feel some positivity beforehand.
>>
>>18587414
>Before I go about killing myself, I want to try and make some close friends/family happier than they are.
You don't actually want to kill yourself. People who want to kill themselves don't give a fuck about what anyone else feels. You want the people around you to have the happiness that you don't feel that you have; you want to feel altruistic and capable of bringing others happiness even if you don't have it yourself. You want to feel virtuous.

You're too hung up on that to realize how much more virtuous you'd become if you learned how to bring yourself some happiness and learned to enjoy life.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.