[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this a normal weed smoking experience?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Nerium oleander Double White.jpg (39KB, 576x470px) Image search: [Google]
Nerium oleander Double White.jpg
39KB, 576x470px
i've smoked weed plenty of times before. this has never happened to me. first i thought i had discovered my passion in life which was becoming a famous author. i called two people up and told them about my new goal, including the person i was smoking with. except i said it in a more '' i'm GOING TO BECOME a famous author." like as if it is actually going to come true way.

then i changed the subject and told my ex-bf (one of the people whom i had told that i was going to become a famous author) that an imaginary guy was going to rape me. Except i said 'i'm at a bar and this guy is trying to rape me, please help-- *end call**

and i wasn't even at a bar. i did this to see if he actually gave a fuck about me.

ok so is this normal for people to do stuff like this when high or do i have some type of mood disorder here?? thanks to anyone who takes this seriously and answers.
>>
... Really just sounds like you have issues. If you can't see that clearly you may want to get help.
>>
>>18587417
how does it sound like i have issues??

OH AND HE NEVER CALLED THE COPS.

PROVING HE DOES NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ME.

I want everybody to read this comment cuz i left it out
>>
>>18587426

... See this is what I mean. If you're not fucking around for kicks then re-read the post you just made. If you don't see what's wrong with it, get help. In fact, save this thread for your therapist to read so he can get an idea of what's wrong.
>>
>>18587456
Okay. i'll do that.

but i do want to know if it could have just been the weed or what...?

like i said, i've never done this before and was under the influence of weed at the time of doing this.
>>
>>18587462

Are you sober now? Could be. But if you're unsure why not be better safe than sorry. I just don't get why you're so offended that he never called the cops. I could be wrong who knows, I don't know you well enough to be sure of anything.
>>
>>18587462
cause it shows he didn't care about me.

i mean i just staged an entire fake rape scene over the phone:

"give me back my phone! stop!!! help!!!!" Etc.
>>
>>18587406

Weed can in fact cause latent mental issues come to the surface.
>>
OP, no offence but you sound young or immature. I have a mood disorder and I smoke weed, it helps more than harms me at this stage.

I honestly would never do this, maybe only on a high amount of shrooms.
Like I said, you're either young or immature; no fault on the weed.
>>
>>18587505
i'm 27 years old
>>
>>18587510
Okay. Maybe it could be a mood or personality disorder. I don't think normal people stage rapes over the phone to their ex-bf just to see if they care. IMO, it sounds like a BPD thing to do.

Maybe
>>18587496
is right, or you developed something before the weed and just didn't know it, OR you just ate/smoked a ton to get you way out of your mind. Let me know if the phone call sounds characteristic of you though...
>>
>>18587523
Oh, absolutely not. i would never in a million years have thought to stage a fake rape over a phone to see if somebody truly cared about me. Definitely not in my character.

what is BPD?
>>
>>18587530
Ah was just suggesting BPD if that was something characteristic of you; BPD means Borderline Personality Disorder.

I don't know, maybe you were just high out of your mind.
Did you notice that you smoked a lot more than usual? I notice that I am a bit more impulsive when I get really high.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.