[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

loss of hope

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

I'm 19 and have been applying for jobs for 8 months and I got nothing. I also had to wait a year to start college over weird bullshit and I'm gonna be a freshman next month. meanwhile my girlfriend just got a data entry job that pays $34 .
how the fuck do i not lose hope? why the fuck should I keep trying? I'm a failure and as far as I can see everyone in my immediate vicinity is doing better than me and shouldn't Hate their life. that's hey I get annoyed when I see people who I think are above me complain about life. I hate seeing then as a person like me because it doesn't make sense.
why shouldn't I give up on everything?
>>
I think u dont see ur life in the right way cause personnally I would love to have a girlfriend and for that I envi u and u must have qualities that make people wanna be u so think to urself dont see other lifes better than your ur 19 dont be depressed right now its too soon make a change before things will arrive in time just be patient and always try to be positive
>>
>>18587395
Just keep applying man. I worked retail for two years waiting for a real job. I have a college degree
>>
>I suffer with a gf
Give me your gf NOW.
>>
>>18587395
dude whatever you do don't let your depression push your gf away or you'll be making a thread on here asking for the easiest way to kill yourself in a month or so
>>
>>18587395
idk if this applies to you but make sure your google account is not connected to anything associated with your shitposting, if you're a 4chan type outside of /adv/
my employer told me that if we weren't friends beforehand my YouTube viewing history wouldn't have allowed him to hire me.
>>
>>18587395

Wow, so you're jealous and flat out retarded. Cool, keep up the good work.

>19
>gf
>gf with job, no less
>EVERYONE ELSE IS DOING BETTER THAN ME

Come back to us in 10 years with the same problems, and we'll talk. Until then, keep going. It's that way for most of us.

>source, 32 year old, no gf, crap job for 4 years. (first real, stable job achieved at 28.)
>>
>>18587395
>I get annoyed when I see people who I think are above me complain about life.
Do you believe there aren't people who got it worse than you?
>>
>>18587944

Not op, but ok take the bait.

Unless I'm using my google account on a work computer how the hell could they find any of my account history?
>>
>>18587395

try this. Try not worrying. Try being happy as you are. Watch the anime Planetes if you're bored and not working. Get to know the wikipedia on it. its got that existential crisis you're having about how she's rising in class because of her career/money and you're still 'shit tier class'.

Learn that even a garbageman is a valuable and necessary cog in the machine, that jobs and careers are not supposed to make you happy 100% of the time, that you need to make a living but that women will possibly find you unattractive for being a shit tier worker. So what. Learn to love yourself even if you can't rise no matter how hard you try.

But make sure you actually try. Find other ways to succeed in life while you're not employed. Educate yourself towards something that could serve you in the future. The real trick of education is not learning in itself, but learning how to learn, and also being able to self-correct and discover on your own, to synthesize solutions, etc.
>>
>>18587464
>>18587795
>>18587995
look, having a girlfriend but not having a job is a kinda embarrassing. it gets weird when your girlfriend pays things for you. besides having no job in and if itself is not fun
>>18588140
I'll try to get over it. I just really need a job because O'Day I'm gonna use up my debit card to impulse buy a laptop (I wanted to do this for months but her getting a new one for her job made me want to do it ).
also that anime you mentioned looks interesting
>>
>>18588129

bump
>>
>>18587395
Dude you're 19. Try being almost 28 and unemployed for almost 7 months.
>>
>>18589426
but we're both not children. I mean you're more of an adult than me but my parents still don't give me money like they used to, making 19 and being unemployed a living hell. especially when I can buy shit like a laptop to play my games on. plus I was unemployed fir 8 months
>>18589411
thanks for the bump
>>
>>18589530

You are welcome, and... it's really possibile for someone to check your google search data?
>>
>>18589680
believe it or not yes. but whether or not it's legal for the guys employers to do so I don't know
>>
>>18589910

Fuck... we need a way out of this hell.
>>
>>18590872
I mean you can use tor or use a magnet (I think) to wipe your hard drive if you're worried about peeps spying on you. but I don't recommend tor, it's not liked by many sites (like here) and from what I know it leads to dark places on the web.

the streamer Etika knows first hand.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.