[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mother has absurd behaviour

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 200_s.gif (10KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
10KB, 267x200px
Please advice me on how to life with this:

We are Islamic so we dont date, & are supposed to marry to settle down,take commitment seriously. She goes on to marry and then divorces super fast....
>Tomorrow she is marrying for the third time in 12 months time...
After every divorce she is broken and in tears. It made her lose her job, her house literally turned in to a trash place, not even a place to walk (very srs google hoarders). and lots of crying and depression etc.
She divorced my dad while I was like 2 years old, grew up not knowing my dad because she would freak out if he came to visit us for our birthday or something. She would call the cops etc to make sure he could not see us.

Fast forward me and my only bro become teens, we do not listen to clean the house for hours a day so she gets angry often etc. She uses lots of stuff to hit us and broke a broom every once in a while on our backs. We shouted back but never hit her back at all.

Then my brother gets Child services involved, they see what is happening so they warn that if things continue this way it would not be safe for the kids (me and bro). They also warn to take away her custody and a safe place for us to live.

When she heard this my mother reacted insane, instead of bettering herself. She decided to criminalize me and my brother. So people would not look at her anymore but at us.
For instance she would go and pull my hair drag me to the bathroom and shout at me. When I was crying and pulling my body away from her she lost a grip of my hair. Because she was pulling with all her body, losing grip on my hair made her fall backwards. This made her land on the plastic box where the dirty laundry is in. It broke in peaces from her weight.
Then she takes pictures of the plastic box and her red spots from the fall and she calls the cops to tell them I have hit her in my rage and she shows the broken plastic all over the bathroom and her marks as evidence
>>
Isn't divorce haram? I say go with your brother and keep calling CPS. You have to really push those fuckers do anything
>>
So she does alot of these schemes to try and frame me and my brother like we are abusing her and being evil. While secretly she is the one abusing us physically and worse, emotionally every day.

We could not bear the pain anymore so we left everything behind to live in a home with Child services. The other kids were very bad and it was terrible but turning back to our mother was even worse.

Now years and years later my brother bacame a suicidal nolifer, but i struggled to keep my life together.

Besides everything i am fit, and attending university in a science field.
I forgave my mother and hoped to be able to build a bond again so i started contact like 5 years ago.

It was ok, by keeping the contact off, only once in a awhile things would not escalate and i could bear patience if she would rage again for no good reason.

But now I have found her to subtly portray me as a psychopath....
Whenever I get a little angry at other people, show frustration and then say something like: "man this guy?! I really wanna kill him" and then go on to cook some dinner for her.
She takes such a comment said not seriously at all and tell others that i am psychopathic and i consistently show aggressive behaviors

My ex wife and I broke up because she cheated on me. I sent her a txt that i would kill that guy in my anger. Just an hour ago my ex wife sends my mother a screenshot, like a crazy woman. We are adults and she involves my mom, only because she knows it will create drama.
So now my mother is continuing her absurd ideas that I am psychopathic with her newfound "evidence" and insist on me seeking professional help, etc.

How can someone's mother be so disgusting to create huge and absurd false lies about her son.
Any advice on how to deal with this please, I am feeling like just blocking her out of my life due to her always creating illusional bullshit
>>
Fuck dude
I've got nothing
>>
>>18587294
just ignore her and be done with it. move on with your life. Women have never been good to you or for you.
Just learn about your ancestral customs and embrace the Bacha Bazi.
>>
>>18587294
I understand that you wish to save what remains of your family and that you wish for a motherly figure but imagine having that psycho looking for your kids. Nothing good will happen when she remains.

Also, saying "i wanna kill that guy" can get you in trouble where I'm from. I've felt the same rage as you but there's smarter ways to handle it
>>
>>18587234
Behead her
>>
>>18587234
javascript:quote('18587712');
>>
>>18587234
>>18588651
I meant to say:

>>18587712
>>
>>18588654
youre in the wrong thread buddy.

>>18588597
yes wow, it would wreck heavoc if i allow her into my life if id have wife and kids :(
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.