[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is something maybe someone could kindly answer or give

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 3523.png (676KB, 732x734px) Image search: [Google]
3523.png
676KB, 732x734px
There is something maybe someone could kindly answer or give me an explanation about.

>me and my ex together for almost a year.
>broke up and separated for some weeks.
>got back together again.
>broke up again after some months cuz we realized it wasn't working out.
>we both love each other but life circumstances made it not possible for us to be together and solve our problems.
>tell me it was too late.
>she said she loves me but is not "in love" with me anymore.
>she wish we had met one year later when she had finished school for real change in her life.
>she told me she wanted to be single and meet other guys from now on.
>she told me she did not want to talk to me or meet me for many months or even a year.

After we had broke up we talked for some hour about things like this and when it was time to say goodbye:

>sitting in my car.
>tell each other that we love each other and will always do.
>starts hugging.
>she gives me a small kiss on the cheek while hugging me.
>I ask her for a kiss on my lips (didnt tell her why but I just wanted to see if she would do it & it was nice to remember feeling).
>she agrees and kisses me on my lips.
>after this she pulls me back to her face and kisses me AGAIN by her own choice.
>tears starts pouring from my eyes.
>final goodbye and leaves the car.
>still thinking reason why would she pull my head back and kiss me again by own choice...

She's gone now but sometimes I still remember this time in the car and wonder...
After telling me that she loved me, hug me, why did she choose to accept to kiss me and especially after that pull me against her to kiss me AGAIN by her own choice?

To me it felt like she still loves me deep in her heart but she's just scared to be vulnerable again with me.

Thanks for an explanation... It drives me nuts sometimes not knowing what this meant.
>>
Kinda sounds like when me and my ex broke up.

It means exactly how it feels. She loves you, she always will, but she knows in her heart that you guys cannot be together. Whether it be from a lack of understanding or trust, maybe she doesn't see a future with you. It's best to remember the times you had together and move on
>>
>>18587092

>she wish we had met one year later when she had finished school for real change in her life.
>she told me she wanted to be single and meet other guys from now on.
>she told me she did not want to talk to me or meet me for many months or even a year.

That means "I found someone else who's better than you" or "I'm moving away after I'm done with school" so she wants to get distance and start fresh, and not have you contacting or bothering her while she's with someone else.

The last kiss is "you're a nice guy and emotional about this, but sorry I'm moving on. I care about you, but not enough to sacrifice my career/desires for." And that's with me assuming that she's actually a nice person and not callously cheating on you for no good reason.
>>
>>18587135
Do you think that if she loves me and says that she will always do, in the future she will give it a new chance? Do you think that she would contact me after one year?

She told my friend "If we are meant to be together, we will be and will always find a way in the end."

But to me it just sounds like fucking bullshit like any of your ex could tell you...
>>
>>18587138
Doesn't it just sound like a classic gold digger? She says she loves me but in reality this means that she would rather wanna take the chance and suck some other guys dicks for now until she knows where she's at in life in like one year forward.

It feels like she's protecting her own opportunities with me by telling me all of this so if she only meets douchebags from now on that she only spreads her legs for but it doesn't lead anywhere she could still try to meet me again a year after to make her future become better than what they could ever offer her.

But by then I will probably spit her in the face and give her the finger for what she did to me.
>>
>>18587244
>If we are meant to be together, we will be and will always find a way in the end
What a bitch. My ex told me the same thing.
My relationship was way longer than yours tho (8 y).
She wants to be with other men anon. She probably loves you. But when a woman made a decision about leaving her partner theres nothing you can do. God luck m8.
>>
Actually telling you that you both might have a chance in "one year" its a fucking violent and aggressive manipulation aiming at keeping you waiting in case she gets tired of Chad's cock.

Sorry, but that's unacceptable.

Now, about why she continued kissing you for the second time, that's easy anon, she got wet, and as a simple woman, just "went with her emotions".

Typical women behavior.

Kill whatever you feel for her, move the fuck on.
>>
>>18587244
let it go OP. Its done. Breaking up is hard and both of you will say shit in an effort to make it easy on yourself and the other party. Bottom line there will be no do over.
>>
>>18587092
what's with this cliche answer? why does everyone say it? it's the biggest cop-out the world has ever seen
>>
>>18587415
It means she doesn't hate him and wishes him well but doesn't have romantic feelings for him anymore and never will again. Its not a cop-out its trying to make the truth less harsh.
>>
>>18587448
No, it means that she wants to be sufficiently ambiguous to leave a door open, in case her capricious heart changes her mind.

That's the worst that you can do, not allowing the other to find closure because: "who knows, in a year we might be together again".
>>
>>18587448
i think people misunderstand that butterfly feeling and think that when they longer feel it, it means they aren't in love anymore. love is a choice. people who are married for 50 years don't feel the same way they did when they first met, but they chose to stay together because they love the other person. you speak of "romantic feelings" as if it were a switch that just flipped off and can never be turned on again. this is why the divorce rate in america is 50%.
>>
>>18587298
Actually, there is something you can do but I already did it which made me successful into getting back with her the second time. I did change myself to improve the things that I thought was constructive criticism and fair of her to say about me. However, she did not really change herself for me in return and kept going with the same retarded logic like she used to have because she didn't want to do the necessary sacrifice that was required for us to be happy together.

These things were: breaking up with her nasty manipulative friends, moving out from her mom's apartment (her mom was a psycho bitch), getting new friends that we could have in common and stop lying to me.

She did nothing herself to change because she said "Right now, I feel like they provide the things for me I need but in one year after my school is finished I will leave all of them and everything behind to really change my life. They don't know anything about my real intentions"...

Basically, she wanted both ways and didn't want to sacrifice what was necessary since she wanted to compromise. It's like saying "I will extinguish the fire burning the house down BUT after I have finished my coffee..."

What an idiot and I'm glad we're both not together with them. The lies and broken promises would had been worse in the future if there were kids, houses, cars etc. involved. The only sad thing is that there are not many real women left in this world who don't behave like they think they're a princess in a fairy tale and our job is just to always make them happy and accept their stupid shit. My generation is so fucked up beyond saving...
>>
>>18587349
Yeah, totally agree. It's like saying in other words that
"If the things you told me were true about me and that I won't find any better than you after having tons of dicks inside of me, I still want to leave the door open for us so that we can get back together in the future."

Basically... "I want to fuck others until I realize you were my best so we can get back together again"...

Then, if that would even happen, she would come up with some classic bullshit like

"Back then I was confused and hurt but now I realize that I truly love you. You are the best and I only want to be together with you"... This is after the fact that she's had multiple guys inside of her and now realize how dumb she was in her life choices.

Of course, that implies that she wouldn't try to lie to me again and just say that she never met someone else she had sex with. Which obviously would be a big fucking lie again. But in any ways then I would just spit in her face and tell her "Thank you, dumb bitch! Bye felicia."
>>
>>18587398
I already have but I was curious why the hell she would kiss me like that. It basically felt like she did it because she loves me but was scared of being vulnerable to me anymore. I'm happy that she's gone and I wish her the worst. Thank you.
>>
>>18587415
Totally agree. It's just a total load of bullshit.

>>18587448
You also have to know that this was her first relationship. She doesn't know how to behave or what to do properly except taking advice from her stupid poisonous friends. Also, we broke up once already and separated then we got back together again. There has to be a better reason for her than getting back to me again if she could never love me again.

>>18587566
>>18587678
Exactly! I actually believe that this is partly the real answer. This + the fact that she's insecure + its her first relationship + she looks up to me. I think that she's inexperienced and believe that she should have the "in love" feelings for me forever in a relationship. But as everyone else knows that's just bullshit and just not true. Ask people who have been married for many years. Also, it's biologically impossible that your body will forever have the same chemical set up as when you had first when you were "in love".

After the "in love" phase is over, the body pumps out different set of chemicals and hormones which are the ones that make you bond stronger and love each other. She's just retarded if she believes that she will feel in love like a princess forever with some guy. She will trick herself into believing that "this new guy I'm in love with is the one that will always make me happy and feel in love"... but all that will happen is that she will get into multiple relationships thinking like that and break up until she realizes that she's not a princess and the real world is different from the fairy tales.

It's funny how she has been taking relationship advice from her sister, which turns out being a stripper and she's had multiple guys and relationships. She told me this guy was different and the best she's had but guess what? Now they're having big problems and they're breaking up. LMAO!
>>
>pic more interesting than post

I'm sorry I'm gonna be the resident asshole tonight. I'm bored, tired, had a bad day, am in an empty bed, and can't sleep cause I keep thinking about her skin against mine. I don't care about this thread at all. nice pic though.
>>
>>18588476
this isn't me being an asshole here. this is just the random place I'm announcing it. there's about to be some really blunt af posts all over this board.
>>
>>18587244
The answer depends on what you do with your life in the meantime. You got to break free from the hold she got on you, only then will she want to see if there's a chance in the future. If you sit and count the weeks and months leading up to that one year, you'll find that she's become a different person, while you have done nothing that would make her even slightly interested. If you do some positive changes, and basically let go of her, the opportunity might still arise. You need to be in a state where you can sincerely 'take it or leave it', if she reaches out.

I know it sounds counter intuitive, but that's how these kinds of dynamics usually work. She won't want you, if you NEED her.

Btw don't think of the kiss as anything more than just something romantic and nice that once happened. Now go out and see if you're ready to meet someone else. Even if it doesn't work out, you'll gain in experience, and sleeping with someone else will might give you the distance you need (but don't do it for that reason.)
>>
>>18587092
>why did she choose to accept to kiss me and especially after that pull me against her to kiss me AGAIN by her own choice?
Because those things are nice. She wants nothing to do with you romantically. The sooner you accept that the better off you'll be.
>>
>>18588496
bullshit. I call straight up bullshit.
>>
>>18588545
Are you OP?
>>
>>18588496
>>18588545
Dude. My ex texted me for sex after breaking up with me. We cuddled and had dinner afterwards. Because those things are nice. However, she doesn't love me anymore. I know it sounds strange as fuck, but thats women for you.
At this point she's committed to not loving me/you. Can you imagine how tough it would be for her to accept she might have been wrong? Then all the suffering would have been "her fault", so she can never change her mind.
>>
>>18588486
Yeah, basically moving on. That's what I'm about to do and I think that if I just sit in my room all day and count days then I'll just lose even more in one year because by then maybe she's already with someone else and I've achieved nothing.

Best way to say "fuck you!" to her is probably to become the better person and make her realize in the end how stupid she was to lose such a nice guy.

I totally understand about being needy. Girls want things that they can't get. If she knows that she can get me any moment she wants then the value of attraction is lost.

I honestly don't know if I believe it was romance or her just saying "thank you but goodbye" or something else. That is what's bothering me. To me it felt like she loves me but she feels scared inside and can't be with me due to circumstances in life. But honestly I think if she wanted me to pass on then she wouldn't do it. It's just cruel in that case.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.