[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just found out that my girlfriend of 4 years who I planned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: Him.jpg (137KB, 727x768px) Image search: [Google]
Him.jpg
137KB, 727x768px
I just found out that my girlfriend of 4 years who I planned on marrying had been cheating on me with 5 other guys over the years. I got very close to her family over time and our families even met. If I broke up with her I would devastate my family, but jesus christ...FIVE other guys? I have seen 3 of the 5 before. I am so depressed over this and I feel weak.
Help me guys. How do I bring this up to everyone? How do I break up with her? I found out by one of the guys telling me.
>>
What's so hard about telling people that you broke up because she'd cheated on you multiple times?
>>
Assert dominance, fuck a girl in front of her and make the your possible fiance eat out her vagina while you fuck her asshole and record the whole thing, then post to 4chan.
>>
just tell them like how you told us
>>
>>18587068

You're close to her family. You might have to be the one to break it to them that their daughter's a stupid whore.
>>
>>18587075
Well, my family met hers. They made good connections together over our relationship. Our grandmothers went shopping last week.
>>
>>18587068
Where do you live?
What's under your name and her nane?
Prepare for the worst.

Now ask yourself why did she cheat on you?
Why did the guy who told you she fucked him tell you that? Was he being truthful or is he trying to sabotage ?

Confront her.
Worry about yourself right now not your family or her family but yourself. This happened to you and she did this to you.

Confront her and talk to her. See why she did this to you. Was it your fault? Maybe you weren't paying enough attention to her? Or too much attention to her? Maybe she is just a thot who needs to be left

I'm sorry meng.
>>
>>18587068
Out her as the whore she is. You have nothing to answer for and she has no acceptable answers.
>>
>>18587091

So is it a free way ticket to go fuck around for you?

Ditch the bitch. Adults can actually talk to each other without some family connectins.

Dude dont be dumb. End it. Like for real. There are no excuses. Its your life. It sounds almost like a arranged marriage since you do it for the family. Abort asap.
>>
Wow sorry. Law will protect her somehow...
>>
>>18587096
hell no, FIVE fucking guys?

Leave that worthless slut OP, she's a filthy fucking human. Don't listen to any of the niggers here who spout on trying to justify her behavior with the words "sexual needs". If she had sexual needs that strong and was a good person she would have left you and then fucked five guys.

dump. her.
>>
>>18587068
so sad dude, but just tell everybody honestly and end things.
If you kept quiet about her cheeting, u know yourself that relatives will find out or hard time lying, so =not worth effoerts
End things ASAP. Like really 5 guys? want to marry, but numer of guys she cheated on you are more than number of fingers you have on your hands?
>>
I feel your sorrow, recall that your relation to her doesnt define your relation with her family. Shit, you can still have her familly memebers as close friends after you break up (and if they're not fuckin twats to) they wont distance themselves from you. I have no doubt your family will support your decision as well as you in your depression. Tell her and your familly you wont have that bullshit. You won't be lied to anymore. Never forget that letting go is the hardest part in life for everybody
>>
You could break up with her but arrange that you say that things doesnt work out for you both, to your fsmilies. If the whore is bullshitting on you you can reveal her true side with proofs of her cheating. So in that case the family may be happy and you are not together anymore and nobody is freaking out.
>>
File: 807.jpg (67KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
807.jpg
67KB, 600x600px
Must be a troll, but if not I'm very sorry anon. Gtfo asap
>>
>>18587096
>>18587096
>where do you live
United States.
>whats under your name and her name
We don't live together.

>why did she cheat on you
I don't know. I actually do not know. I have a job that is secure, have sex, have a supporting happy family, planned this and that, blah blah blah. I am actually really confused on what could have caused this.

>why did the guy who told you she fucked him tell you that
Because he saw me with her at a restaurant he works at and he felt bad. He tried getting in depth and he had this "Oh..." face.

>>18587119
Thanks for the help.

>>18587125
Thank you for the support.

>>18587140
But how can I bring this up to them? I've been talking to her about it and she just says how she is crying and that she regrets everything and wants to start over. But I feel so weak and I'm so bitter that I don't fucking care what she says.

>>18587159
Not a troll. Just fucking fuck my fuck fuck shit up.
>>
>>18587076
This minus the 4chan part, let her come home to find you fucking another women
>>
>>18587178

Mate, 1 guy you can kind of understand. 1 guy repeatedly over a long period of time: unacceptable. *5* guys over a long period of time? Inconceivable!

Marriage is the part where people falter and cheat, because they get bored with the monotony.. But you guys aren't even married yet! What happens down the line if you do??

But I have to ask: are you sure it's 5 guys? How do you know? She seems to have confirmed the fact that she cheated with her crying and whatnot. But the number? It seems insane

Also major props to that guy who told you. Was a real bro.
>>
>>18587107
>virgin MRA detected.
>>
>>18587178
From the brief description you have given us, I think you put too much priority on her happiness instead of yours. Some girls can't believe people can actually love them, so to reinforce this negative belief - they have to behave badly.

Easy for us to say OP, but I really think you should forget about her - take some time off for yourself and do stuff you like. Unlike the majority think, there will always be another girl like the one you had - emotions make this hard to believe sometimes, but it's true.

I havent been through this experience myself, but find someplace to rage about everything, get it all out of yourself and just go wild (make sure you don't hurt anyone too bad). Then just cool down and take some time off doing something else that you love.
>>
>>18587269
>*5* guys over a long period of time? Inconceivable!
With you anon and it is inconceivable to me OP even speaks to her after this shit. This is easy. Give me all my shit you have, here's yours, tell your family whatever you want and you will never see me again. Bye
>>
>>18587269
I'm assuming 'I know' because when I confronted her she admitted it. I mean the guy who told me about it showed pictures of him together with her. But the other guys he just showed pictures of and I brought them up to her and she just went ballistic.

>>18587314
I always put my priority of other people's happiness over mine. I never get in fights because whenever I bring something up to someone that I don't like about them they of course get angry. And me being me, I don't like people being mad at me. Not saying I'm a loser who let's her do what she wants...she usually complies with what I say.
>>
If you can't leave her after all this then you're letting it happen and deserve to get cheated on repeatedly. Jesus Christ anon i have been with my girl 4 years as well but if she so much as kissed a single other man I would dump her like a vat of McDonald's fries. Gain some fucking self respect.
>>
>>18587370
Seriously OP. Why are you even replying. Are you out or are you gonna stay with the whore? Sounds like you are trying to figure out a way to stay but worried other friends and family will find out she fucks around and they will know how much a fool you are.
>>
>>18587370
How do I bring this up to everyone?
Simple. Get the people in a room you want to tell (use some bullshit excuse to get them all) and just say it. Sure its scary as fuck to do and you will feel terrible at the time, but if you truly want to do something about it - this is the most efficent.

How do I break up?
Just tell her that you don't want to be with her anymore. And cut all contact with her, block all messages, facebook etc. Get a friend to help you with this so you don't get tempted to message back.

To me though, it just seems like you want to complain and when solutions are given, you will say something like its too hard or I don't like doing that. Guess what - if you run into problems you can't solve, then you have to do some things you don't like doing and that don't feel good. Everyone feels bad doing this kinda shit, even the most confident and successful of people. The only difference between the super top guys in dealing with problems like these is that they do what they have to do, even though they might feel like crap.
>>
>>18587068
Do you really think anyone in your family or her's will not understand if you say you do not want to be in a relationship with someone that cheated with 5 different men throughout the relationship? I was engaged, family loved her and I loved her family but I found out she cheated and broke up. I made arrangements with her father to get my shit and drop off hers because I didn't want to see or speak to her again. I wasn't an ass nor did I cry and whine but was matter of fact. When I saw her father he shook my hand, gave me a bro hug and apologized to me for his daughters behavior.
>>
File: cheerios.jpg (129KB, 720x630px) Image search: [Google]
cheerios.jpg
129KB, 720x630px
>>18587068
If you love her presently, none of that really matters. Don't waste the future for the past.
>>
>>18587068
Not worth it to marry the hoe. Your family will have more respect to you if you just break with the ho then go and marry her and then somehow later they find out when she cheats on you while in marriage and maybe have the balls then to break up with her..... even though you just found out RIGHT NOW BEFORE YOU MARRY OF HER CHEATING ON YOU.

Course hos will be ballistic when you found out about her being rammed by Tyrone anally..... and she prob has that posted to her instagram account.

Basically man up and break up with that bitch. Don't marry the hoe, it wont do you any good and she will KNOW you are a sucker then if you marry her.

Break up. It sucks but it is what it is. Much more respect given to you if you do it now then MARRY her. I know what I am talking about cuz my cousin married a tramp and now he is depressed af about it and letting her still control his life even though it has been 2 yrs since he walked in on her with another dude in the bedroom.
>>
You will be driven insane if you marry this girl. I can guarantee it will end in divorce and you losing half of your property
>>
>>18587465
That sounds like a bad fortune cookie. Can you give us opinion based on experience?
>>
>>18587068
>4 years

That's a good amount of time. Imagine if you married her though? Had kids? Your life would be ruined. Now, you have an out that anybody with common sense understands. You can rebuild your life now with little to risk. As opposed to marrying a putana like that.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.