[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF said she wouldn't mind if I had casual sex with other girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3011.jpg (49KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3011.jpg
49KB, 640x427px
Should I be worried? This made very sad but I don't know exactly why.
What's going on? I'm inexperienced in relationships...
>>
I would break up with her. If she wants the same with other guys it won't be a good relationship.
>>
>>18587005
She is about to cheat or already has
>>
>>18587005
Probably a prelude to her wanting "open relationship" or she already cheated and wants to ease her quilt

It's a standard negotiation tactic really, give a bit of leeway for "free" and then later demand something she wants (probably open relationship) and using the previous as leverage
>>
>>18587015
Ding ding ding
>>
Be very worried anon
>>
Are you alpha enough to take on her challenge? She has a cuckqueen fetish and wants to be the alpha female. If you can accommodate, she will make your FFM dreams come true. Otherwise it will be hell trying to tame her.

Good luck! I fucked up this type of opportunity and will always regret it. I honestly wish you the best.
>>
>>18587005
>>18587062
This, OP. She's challenging you to a game she knows you can't win. Surprise rape her to assert your manliness.
>>
Female perspective here.

I'm in a long term relationship and both my boyfriend and I have very high sex drives. However, I'm very petite, and as a result will get tears or really painful soreness every few weeks or so if we over indulge (bf is fairly well endowed)

As a result, I told him that if he feels the need, he can see other women so long as I know what/where/who he's doing.

He seemed equally miffed, and now I'm worried that he thinks I'm considering cheating, when in reality I just know he needs to fuck everyday or he gets irritable, and I'll be out of commission for 1-2 weeks at a time.

Just a perspective.
>>
>>18587622
Why not date asian man like me?
>>
>>18587622
Marry Me
>>
>>18587622
If my girlfriend suggested that for whatever reason, I, and that might be the case for your boyfriend too, would feel like she didn't value our intimacy much.
Like, I want her exclusively, if she doesn't feel the same way, something feels off about it, can't quite explain what it is, just doesn't sit right with me.
I wouldn't break up over this, but I also wouldn't expect it would last much longer if she doesn't change her attitude there.
>>
>>18587636
I think the strange thing is that he's very open about sex, so I wouldn't think its an intimacy issue. He's often invited his friends over and initiated sexual encounters with them and their girlfriends/wives, if anything I was just trying to reciprocate that kind of trust.

I see where you're coming from though, its not something I'm hellbent on happening or anything, so I won't push it with him.
>>
>>18587648
>He's often invited his friends over and initiated sexual encounters with them and their girlfriends/wives

What a lowlife.
>>
>>18587648
That is absolutely not how I would do things, so I can't really tell you what his reasons might be to not want this.
Only thing that comes to mind is he thinks you're cheating, did you tell him why you made this offer?
>>
>>18587664
Yes, he just seemed really uncomfortable with the idea. Maybe he just doesn't think he can get girls and doesn't want me to think he's undesirable?

Might be a bit of a reach though.

>>18587655
Don't be mean
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.