[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not a request for advice per se, but... I have several memories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

File: river.jpg (73KB, 630x332px) Image search: [Google]
river.jpg
73KB, 630x332px
Not a request for advice per se, but...

I have several memories of men being inappropriate with me during my childhood, am I the only one? Does it happen just as often with guys?

When I was 4, I remember being at my neighbour's with my mom. Their son (14ish) was very playful and made sure I was entertained. When we were left alone, he played that game where he put a finger on my butt and asked "what do you feel?" And I said "your finger", then he lifts both hands he asks the same again and ask the same question. It didn't stop there though. Once he got a feel for it, he really forced himself inside me. Naturally he didn't get far at all, because I don't know if I mentioned it but I was fucking 4. Once he heard people coming he pushed me onto the floor.

When I turned 6, I was at my mom's best friend's house. Her daughter was about 14-15 as well, and she was hanging out with this friend the same age. They were playing mortal kombat, so I joined them. The daughter was called up to buy a sack of flour, so the boy and I were left alone to play mortal kombat. I was 6, he was over twice my age and I was kicking his ass at the game and I found that hilarious so I couldn't stop laughing. He threatened that if I didn't stop laughing he'd tickle me. First time I won, laughed and got tickled. Second time I won, laughed, got tickled. He said "if you laugh again you'll regret it". I won, laughed, and this time he said "lie on the bed as I do" as he lay on his stomach. I said, "why?" To which he responded saying "don't worry, trust me on this". I obliged, and he proceeded to press himself against me. This went on for a solid 5 minutes before the daughter came back and literally caught him in the act. I didn't know what had just happened, but there was a really unsettling atmosphere for the rest of the night.

Then once I reached pre-puberty being hit on by older men (and family friends) was pretty much routine.

Was everyone's childhood this messed up or was I molested?
>>
File: mairou.jpg (24KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
mairou.jpg
24KB, 320x320px
I'm a guy, when I was 5 my female cousin had sex with me, she's 6 years older and we were sleeping in the same bed due to lack of beds in the room, her sister was just across the room. We started of kissing and then sex happened.

Year later my neighbour who's also 6 years older than me waited for his parents to go on work and when I was alone with him (we were hanging around since he's an idiot we were on same IQ level) he told me to go to the living room, sat on a couch, took off his pants and told me to sit on his dick. Naturally I didn't get very far since I was 6 years old but yeah, was molested aswell.

Til now didn't have any similiar experience since I don't go out much and when I do it's just school so nobody gets to fantasize about me.

I guess it isn't that rare to have something like that in your life afterall, neighbour also made aunt's son that was like 3 years old max suck the tip of his dick, fucked up.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.