[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slowly getting worse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1459750273384.jpg (69KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
1459750273384.jpg
69KB, 500x598px
So I've been posting here for a couple days and things keep getting worse, and i took all the advice (and it was good advice) but everyone who i needed to depend on didnt follow through

>moving to chicago from CA
>depressed
>stressed about living arangments (still havent found a place)
>leaving gf so im really sad about that
>fighting with father
>dad wrecked my room
>found out moms getting a divorce yesterday
>girlfriend too busy in her own problems to help
>go to therapist, all my questions were deflected and he literally made me feel worse than i did before
>living with friend, my room is destroyed and im kicked out
>working 8-5 job everyday this week and want to fucking break everything here
>avg 4 hours of sleep a night
>sister and brother both caught up in everything.

Honestly at this point im so broken, i just need someone to talk to. I never talk to my guy friends in that way and its weird for us.

I even reached out to other friends to talk but no one really helps.
>>
>>18586665
why are you moving to chicago?
>>
>>18586671
To attend a new school. I'm tired of the shitty community college system. I said fuckit i dont even need an associates
>>
>>18586665
Don't give up, power through this bump in the road. Things will get better if you make the effort. Good luck!
>>
if you mean like voice chat, post your skype and i'll add you. i'm easy to talk to
>>
when did you move?

also get off the internet and get sleeeep

sleep is nice, sleep is good. turn off alarm clock at least once per week.

it will get better either way, every start is rough.
>>
>>18586665
I know from my experience that it's always hard to move to another city. And if you got fucking problems on top of that, it can be even worse.
I don't know what I can say to you to help you feel better, but don't give up now anon. Things will eventually get better after some time, you just moved, it's "normal" that the start is a bit hard.

Just two things. First, you should probably change or stop your therapy if your psy is making you feel worse than before. That's not what they're supposed to do. Second, be prepared to maybe have some not very happy discussions with your GF. I did the same as you and long distance relationship don't always work very well.
>>
>>18587382
>you should probably change or stop your therapy if your psy is making you feel worse than before. That's not what they're supposed to do.

this.

plus, re-emphasize getting sleep. big importance.
>>
>>18587382
>>18588122
I'm moving in 4 weeks so I'll change it then, he's trying to find me another therapist, but he hasn't yet.

The therapist literally just prescribed me aderall and asked if i wanted anti anxiety medicine, specifically xanax.
I think he's genuinely stupid, people abuse the shit out of xanax, he's lucky i dont like that shit, he could've really fucked me up...

Who can i talk to in the meanwhile? I wanted to call the suicide hotline, because im feeling a bit suicidal, but i have a feeling they will contact the police. The last thing i need on my record is a 5150.
>>
>>18589232

it depends on what you sound like.

if you sound deeply depressed and hurt and having dark thoughts, probably not.

If you sound/talk like you're in eminent danger of hurting yourself and others, they will probably try, as they might be morally obligated in that case.

but if chatting with strangers online isn't cutting it for you, its worth considering.
>>
>>18589263
Have you/ do you know anyone that called the suicide hotline and had police show up at their place?
>>
>>18589287

no I have/do not. but a basic search of teh nets shows instances where they have anecdotally been summoned.

of course, the only way that works is if they know where you are, and you can call anonymously (save your caller id)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.