[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

rape?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 1500516303460.jpg (42KB, 800x587px) Image search: [Google]
1500516303460.jpg
42KB, 800x587px
I'm currently with a girl that I'm falling pretty fast for. she told me the other night that her ex used to force her to do things even when she was telling him to stop and say no. he used to hit her when she refused or tried not to let him. She wasted 3 years of her life with this fuck. what should I do? I know him very distantly.
>>
fuck her OP
>>
>>18586523
How long has it been since her relationship with him ended? Is she still in contact with him?
>>
>>18586556
maybe a year? that's why she can't really go to the law about it. she doesn't talk to him but I don't think they are completely blocked from each other.
>>
You're not Batman. It was on her to call the cops when it was happening if she wanted something done about it. She probably didn't tell you with the intention of having you go to prison for battery, anyway.
>>
>>18586523
you should do the same and when you're done piss on her to mark your territory
>>
>>18586523
>what should I do?
Stay the fuck out of it hero.
>>
>>18586523
Show her what it's like to be in a healthy relationship and help her develop the personal agency required to walk away from similar situations in the future. Forget about the ex, he's irrelevant.
>>
>>18586569
This tbqh

I mean your girlfriend is obviously a turbo slut that you can just manipulate. So go ahead and do the same to that bitch.
>>
>>18586523
You should just talk to her about it
Be there for her

It's probably too late to act on anything
So don't bother hunting the fucker down

If it really fucked her up recommend a therapist or something

Also make sure to never push her boundaries
And if she says no to something let that be final

Few months back I was in a happy relationship with a girl, really loved her
She texted me one day saying that she felt like I was forcing her into sex (I never hit her or threatened her or even threatened to leave her or anything I was just naggy about having sex)
Big mistake, she ended it over that same text and I've been really fucked up ever since

She seems like she's had a rough past so I'm just letting you know my story so you don't make the same mistake as me
>>
>>18586588
I seem to have a way with girls that have fucked pasts but this is the first time I know who the fucker is. I'm lucky she's as cool as she is though.
>>
>>18586585
not gonna try that because she regrets that part of her life so much. I don't have it in me to do shit like that too good people anyways.
>>
>>18586577
nah. I don't even care if she knows what I do. I'll just do it for my own satisfaction.
>>
File: 948233w.jpg (39KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
948233w.jpg
39KB, 324x324px
>>18586523
You're in a pickle, fella. Treat her well and she'll feel she doesn't deserve it. Treat her bad, if you're a good guy you'll feel bad.
>>
>>18586567
I'm thinking more on the vandalism side/trying to provoke a fight so it looks like he's in the wrong. it just makes me kinda sick knowing that he goes about his day being happy and content with the shit that he's done. fuck that.
>>
>>18586647
I've already had some long convos about her feeling like she doesn't deserve shit. I'm trying to be the person that shows her the way she should be treated.
>>
>>18586654
Be careful she doesn't have Stockholm syndrome when it comes to relationships.
>>
Sneak into his house and put a suicide mask on him when he's asleep. Just make sure you don't leave any thing when you leave and it will be literally untraceable
>>
>>18586523
How long u know this chick?

Based on what you said I would have not given a fuck bout sum sad story for a bitch. I would be like "well in life ya sometimes do thangs that suck"

Women that been abused in the past are a lil dangerous. Nobody deserves to be abused in a shitty relationship. People who control others suck at human life so they need to manipulate someone to feel like that person really needs them despite the contrary.

Maybe im just a lil more hardheaded but Ive been round chicks who were abused and all they wanted was money to spend it on hard drugs and try to get away from the shirty part of life an asshole gave them.
>>
>he used to hit her
This makes my blood boil.
>>
>>18586642
>good people
She's attracted to people that mistreat her because she's like them, a bad person; you're just the next person she wants to regret.
Once she realizes who you really are, she'll drop you.
>>
>>18586995
I guess you'd just have to know her. I feel like you haven't had much relationship experience outside of what you've seen in movies and memes.
>>
>>18586971
it's bad that he hit her. it's even worse for the reasons.
>>
>>18586965
idk we seem to have quite a bit in common. I haven't noticed her taking advantage of me in any way. not yet anyways.
>>
>>18586523
Wait three years until you hear the stories she tells about you.
>>
I would take it with a grain of salt.

My girlfriend could say the same about me if she wanted to shit talk her ex.

If she doesn't want it and says no not tonight etc sometimes I'll keep the pressure on until she melts but ultimately she can push me off and go to a different room if she really didn't want it.

She could also say I hit her for not doing what I want because she has a nasty habit of digging her fingernails into scabs and open wounds on my back and I've smacked her for not stopping after my verbal protests and warnings.
>>
>>18586995
You don't even know her, how can you even come to that conclusion?
>>
>>18587284
well when it comes from more than one person I feel like she's serious.
>>
>>18586523
Just recognize that your girl was a dumb shit with daddy issues that was stupid and stayed in an abusive relationship. Hopefully she's over that shit and learned how retarded she was for staying in that. If she's learned and seems pretty normal otherwise then I guess just date her and try to have a normal relationship. If she brings it up all the time but dosen't go to therapy then run for the hills, she's damaged good and will probably cheat or do other shity stuff because she's "broken"
>>
Sounds pretty dumb.

Fuck, setup a webcam, bait him into hitting you, BAM instant payout.
>>
>>18586562
>she doesn't talk to him but I don't think they are completely blocked from each othet
Then she is not over this yet. Not saying she wants him back but she is still under his influence. Do yourself a big favor and don't get sucked into this. It is hard enough with just two people in a relationship but impossible when there are three.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.