[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Essay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1061.jpg (38KB, 637x455px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1061.jpg
38KB, 637x455px
>20 y/o male from texas here y'all

So basically me being in college (technical school to be exact), i was forced to take a writing class and now i have to write a 7 page argumentative essay, the sad part is he gave us a list of things we CANNOT talk about which are: religion, the supernatural, politics, anything involving the legalization of something, immigration, the drinking age, gun control, animal cruelty, abortion, capital punishment, gay rights, conspiracy theories, and bullying, so pretty much anything good. So i basically say fuck it, and i wanna know is there any way or place i can go online where i can pay someone to write my essay? I tried looking for sites but im too paranoid in thinking maybe its a scam, i dont really have a money issue as long as its not an exaggerated amount, has anyone been in this situation? The paper is due next thursday so im pretty muched fucked, much appreciated.
>>
why don't you use that brain of yours? there are plenty of topics you can still choose and you have time. stop being lazy,
>>
>>18586280
fiverr when you write essay in the search of fiverr website
>>
>>18586280
Just write the essay faggot.
>>
The thing is i have to present it tonight
>>
File: paul_klee.jpg (163KB, 650x873px) Image search: [Google]
paul_klee.jpg
163KB, 650x873px
What about art? I'm sure you have an opinion about something like pic related, especially since you're going to a technical school.
>>
>>18586280
What about feminism in 21st century? That would trigger shitstorms one after the other
>>
>single motherhood a shit
easy argument to support, can skirt political angles by coming at it statistically and psychologically. you're welcome.
>>
>>18586280
Why the fuck is something like this even allowed on this board? I did a ten-page research paper the night before it was due in about an hour, and I got a hundred on it.
>>
>>18586280
If you live in Texas, write about the state inspection (vehicle), history, why, pros, cons.
>>
The importance of HIP performance in historical ('classical') music.
Also anything art: what about the need of a government body to control the arts. No more degenerate music, movies or books.
Local artists should be funded and helped to exhibit their work.
Music concerts should be partially funded by the gubment.
Same for literature and study books
Here's a fun one: education should be free
>>
>>18586280
Lmao, go fuck yourself retard. The reason your professor banned the listed topics is because of people like you cheating. Put the work in and bang the essay out, 7 pages isn't a lot.
>>
>>18586280
I'll write it for you for money, when is it due?
>>
>>18586280
Write an essay arguing the points he said you aren't allowed to argue?

He should enjoy that
>>
>>18586492
Everyone here cares, and is impressed.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.