[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for dating advice. I can get bitches on dates, but how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1447887381530.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1447887381530.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
Looking for dating advice.

I can get bitches on dates, but how do I get them to go from the park bench to x place for example? They always say no when I tell them let's go to x place to walk around or something. Or is it one of those things where I have to go there alone anyway and she would follow?
Also, what's the proper response when a girl accuses you of being a player?
>>
>calls the girls he takes on dates bitches
>wonders why they don't want to go somewhere more private with him

am laffin
>>
>>18586278
If it goes well, say you guys should meet up again sometime.

If that goes well, mention the night doesn't have to end just yet.

If a girl says you're a player, just reassure her that you're not that kind of guy.
>>
>>18586301
>If it goes well, say you should meet up again sometime
Not bad
>If it goes well, mention the night doesn't have to end just yet.
Try hard kinda. Make it seem like the night is just going that way, OR be the one trying to end the night early
>If a girl says you're a player, reassure her that you're not that kind of guy
WRONG!!! Be ambiguous, way better. Joke about it. Don't give a solid answer, be playful.

Anyways OP
>How do I get them to go to x place
So idk about you but I kind of get them to agree to something such as walk to x place however I do it, but if they get "scared" I just keep walking, or if they get "mad" and walk away I don't follow them. They come back, or they'll follow you if you lead. Idk. I know that doesn't exactly answer your question but sometimes girls just mess with you to test you and you have to stand your ground. Maybe frame it
"I'm going to x place" walk away, see her looking, say "You coming with or what?" and if she doesn't follow she doesn't follow. Politely say goodbye and have better luck next time.
>>
File: sad_pepe.png (139KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
sad_pepe.png
139KB, 917x871px
>>18586278
>They always say no when I tell them let's go
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.