[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I a total fucking loser?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 205e37c9265d333amexican.jpg (66KB, 600x534px) Image search: [Google]
205e37c9265d333amexican.jpg
66KB, 600x534px
I'm 25 and living at home. I go to community college and have a 2.3 gpa. I haven't worked in over a month, I haven't gotten laid in over a year and all my friends are dumb as rocks.
>>
>>18586124
by most people standards yes
more importantly:
do you care?
if you care, are you planning to do smth about it?
>>
>>18586127
I care but i don't know what to do about it. I'm going to graduate in december and i'm hoping that getting a decent job will turn things around. is there anything else I can do?
>>
>>18586124
You shouldn't put yourself up on standards. It's only gonna bring you down mate. I'm in the same boat, only that my gpa is 3.5. I think im doing okay as long as i'm working towards a goal. I quit drinking and i do help around the house with cleaning and find ways to improve my well being if im not employed.
>>
>>18586124
youre kind of a loser but at least youre not 30 with no girl, still living with family and a meaningless job.

advice? I dunno, keep looking for work.once you get a job,remember: after paying bills and stuff try to always save a bit for a rainy day. if you dont like your friends get new ones. if you do like em ask em to join you in your effort to change. if they say no and mock you, get new friends. if they say no but support you, cool but you prob. wont hang out as much. if they join you, great you now have a support circle.

any physical imperfections that can be fixed ( bad hair, skin, odors, lack of fashion sense) should be fixed.

if you dont try to make changes early on its gonna be very tough later on in life. so i dunno. either get started or prepare for some major disappointment down the line.
>>
>>18586571
My friends are very supportive even overly positive always coming up with some retarded idea that will make them rich. they are kind and nice people but hopelessly dumb. I like to talk about art and politics and they fall flat every time.
>>
you are pretty much a chad in here
>>
>>18586842
you're basically right except my parents aren't well off.
>>
>>18586124
yeah, do something about it and quit complaining on the internet
>>
>>18586964
go back to youtube nigger
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.