[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When is Cheating Okay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Cute-Cat.jpg (35KB, 480x532px) Image search: [Google]
Cute-Cat.jpg
35KB, 480x532px
I'm married 5 years. Wife and I aren't getting busy anymore and my life is being wasted. I told her that if she doesn't want to be married anymore then she can/should leave because I don't want her to be unhappy. She hasn't left but has no desire to improve things either.

Under these circumstances is it acceptable to start looking for something on the side?
>>
>>18586032
Either try to fix things or get a divorce. Don't go looking for a solution outside of the relationship. You guys are married and that means something. It means doing everything you can to make your relationship as fulfilling as possible, staying faithful, and if you can't do those things then you should divorce.
>>
>>18586032
>Either try to fix things
we talked about marriage counseling but she said she doesn't even know if she wants to stay together so there is no point going to therapy to fix things if she isn't sure she wants to fix things.

>staying faithful
I know its screwed up but I kind-of think that if I started seeing other people that might snap her out of her complacency. Or be the final nail in the coffin either way at least it would be better than this hellish nothing limbo. Tell me that's retarded thinking right?
>>
>>18586063
I wouldn't recommend cheating on her to try and wake her up.

From my perspective, you wanting to cheat on her to snap her out of her complacency is really you protesting about the fact that she's detached, disconnected, and distant from you. You want to do something to cry out and call her back to you, but you don't know how because you've already tried and failed and this is the last thing you can think of
>>
While it's unfortunate that's she won't reciprocate in fixing things, I would not recommend that you should cheat.

Don't be a piece of shit, either end it or hang in there.
>>
Chances are shes already doing the dirty deed
>>
>>18586103
>Chances are shes already doing the dirty deed
I suspect this is true. I would pay a thousand dollars for photographic evidence. Divorce law is a bitch and that would save me soooo much money in alimony.
>>
>>18586032
Rape
>>
I'd recommend two books.

One is Hold Me Tight. It's a book that helps to shift your perspective on why we do things, especially fight. Oftentimes when we fight, it's not really what we're fighting about. When you boil most fights down and see what's lying underneath, it's really us worrying that our partner isn't truly there for us. The book helps to stop cycles of fighting by seeing that that angry person yelling at you, or that person withdrawing and growing colder and colder towards you, is really just sad and scared and in need of comfort.

Second book is The Five Love Languages. That's where you learn the different ways that people communicate their love, which helps maintain feeling connected. I can give you a basic rundown of this book if you'd like
>>
>>18586032
When you lose all sense of morality.
>>
>>18586079
>is really you protesting about the fact that she's detached, disconnected, and distant from you. You want to do something to cry out and call her back to you, but you don't know how because you've already tried and failed and this is the last thing you can think of

too close to home.
>>
>>18586032
Yes, it's more than acceptable. If you aren't getting enough sex to satisfy you, you have every right to seek the pussy you need outside of marriage. No man should have to jerk off in 2017, when we've discarded so many other social impediments to happiness. It's okay to be gay, trans, furry, or whatever: so it's also okay to find fulfillment outside of marriage when you aren't getting what you need inside.

Remember to be discreet, though. You'll quickly find that the sneaky James Bond shit that you learn to pull in order not to get caught is actually half the fun and increases the strength of the pleasure of sex. You'll become more suave, more smooth, more elegant, more polished just by getting back into the dating groove, but with the added bonus of doing it on the sly. You'll become more of a man, and your wife might even notice and like that about you.
>>
>>18586448
That's where the Hold Me Tight book comes in. It helps both people in the relationship help understand that when one person does what the other considers to be shitty behavior, they're probably just doing it because they're hurting too. It's like how if a dog is injured and you accidentally poke the wound, you might get snapped at, but instead of getting mad at your dog you're just sad for accidentally hurting it
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.