[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i get rid of anger?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1500330253991.png (516KB, 589x1005px) Image search: [Google]
1500330253991.png
516KB, 589x1005px
Ive had a lot of angering situations happen to me lately, i need to get rid of my surpressed anger that accumulated today.
Any advice on how to properly release anger?
>>
File: 1270320128142.jpg (489KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1270320128142.jpg
489KB, 1024x768px
If you just release it, it still controls you. You just change its target. You should try to remove it instead. If you think about it, most of the things that anger you probably don't matter at all.
And watch CGDCT, it works.
>>
>>18586011
Take a martial arts class. Getting the fuck beaten out of you weekly helps release all that aggression.
>>
>>18586011
what I do sometimes, it sometimes helps but sometimes your too angry to even play, just play osu and see your concentration sky rocket, also going to the gym helps a lot, transform bad energy into productive energy. If that doesn't apply to you then I don't know.
>>
>>18586011
How old are you? I had to be placed in ED classes for anger as a kid and work my way through my shit as an adult, but I'll try to help you with some direction if this is an actual thread for advice instead of the normal shit.
>>
>>18586035
Only reason i watched K-On

>>18586637
OSU might do the trick i totally forgot about that game.

>>18586659
22 i normaly dont have any anger issues just started recently
>>
infinite patience, carefree and not following grudges (Like Enki from Yu Yu Hakusho)
>>
Do literally anything constructive
>>
>>18586011
If I've had a bad day I usually furiously masturbate for an hour, followed up by playing guitar, then going to the gym and cooking good food when I get back, basically do shit that feels good and chills you the fuck out.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.