[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanna get into a fight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

I really need to man the fuck up. I'm almost 19, never got into a fight and even though some of you may think that's a nice thing, i'm afraid it's turning me into a fraidy cat. I'm over sensitive, i get stepped on because of my quiet, beta-ish nature. I'm afraid of whatever can cause me even the slightest physical pain. I need to end this. Still, i don't want to get into trouble with the law. What do i do? I don't have the money to practice any sport.
>>
So what happens if you lose? You're gonna spiral down into thinking you're even more beta than before.

In a sense you're right though, you need to fight. But instead of doing something completely meaningless, actually work on those things that trouble you. Whenever you feel you're being stepped on, answer back. Whenever you feel you're wimping out of something, do it anyways. Whenever you feel you're being too sensitive, bite the bullet and push through.
You're going to be bad and unsuccessful with it at first, but over time you'll definitely make it.
>>
>>18586005
You know, the point is, i have difficulty in doing so because of the consequences. If i straight up face my fear of fighting, maybe i'll fix something, even if i lose, that's still an experience, innit?
>>
>even if i lose, that's still an experience, innit?
In the same spirit you can also say that regarding your actual problems.
Seriously what the fuck, you talk about consequences, but aaaaah naaah never mind, fighting with somebody won't have any consequences at all.
>>
>>18586042
I didn't express myself very well, sorry. The tension that comes before the fight itself is more stressful than the latter. The fight *is* the consequences. If i just fight, then i won't be afraid of what comes before it.
>>
>>18585985
Pussy-cuck get pegged.
>>
>>18585985

get help m8
>>
Looks like someone watched Fight Club recently :^)

It's 2017, unless you live in a crime infested shithole or you're under 15 you literally won't ever have to fight anyone. There are other, better ways of leaving your comfort zone (>>18586005). That's a good initiative though, that's how you improve. Try bumping into shady looking people or something
>>
File: Screenshot_20170623-151758.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170623-151758.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
Just do a fighting sport. You'll get that pent up aggression out while learning how to defend your self. You might even make friends. I'd recommend boxing. It helped me a lot.
>>
>>18585985
you can be more aggressive generally without getting into a fight, otherwise you're just asking to be knocked out and let karma teach you a lesson
>>
>>18586096
he already said he doesn't have the money to get into it right now

however a couple years when you have money you should pick it up, or get a punching bag and start practicing on it. alternatively, if you want to start sooner, prop your bed up on a wall and practice throwing punches/kicks. look up proper boxing techniques on Youtube. If you can't/don't want to prop your bed up, go out into a field or open space, where no one will see you, and just throw punches into the air. It's called shadow boxing.

don't just get into a fight to get into a fight. train first. punch yourself in the face. punch yourself in the gut. As hard as you can. this will make you less hesitant to hit someone else as well. you will get used to taking a hit if you can punch yourself in the face as hard as you can. but aim for the cheek, and clench your jaw. Don't hit yourself in the eye.

all that said, violence is immature, fighting is immature. avoid it at all times, but you will need experience in the case you need to defend yourself from a criminal or something. so practice cardio too like running. learn to run away fast, from any fat fuck that's stronger than you. you should probably learn that first. then eeventually join an MMA or boxing gym, and learn to fight for real and have actual fights, for sport though, not just some stupid "I need to get into a fight"
>>
>>18585985
Unless it's professional fighting, like boxing, it's not for men but for savage apes
>>
>>18586129
>>>18586096
>he already said he doesn't have the money to get into it right now

Man even in my third world shit country you can find some practice groups for free on Facebook and shit, if he really wants to he will find something.
>>
>>18585985
Fighting is an instinct that kicks in when all cognitive reason has failed.

If you want to be an ape so bad go hang with Jane Goodall. Sorry for the dated reference.
>>
>>18586016
No. You're not an aggressive person.

Look, im 30, and I did the whole pretend to be cooler and bigger and badder than i was. Its a good way to go crazy.

You are a certain person, you are a certain way.

If you were going to change that, you'd do so by training and learning. Go take up muay thai if you want to fight so bad. Thatll help you a lot and do a lot more than what youre thinking of doing.

Because it really sounds to me like you want to go to a bar and be a douche. Thatll haunt you for many years to come simply because thats not you.
>>
>>18585985
I'll fight you Op.
>>
>>18586146
This.
>>
>>18585985
I will fight you, over the internet. What shall we argue about?
>>
>>18585985
You want to thumb wrestle with me?
>>
As someone who has been in fights and witnessed some pretty serious fights, you don't want to be in one.

You could seriously get fucked up. It's all fun an bravado until you end up with a broken orbital socket or hit the curb with the back of your head. People are ruthless and won't stop kicking your head just because you got knocked out. People are more concerned about getting a video for "worl stah" than stopping someone from going too far and giving their opponent a brain injury.
>>
>>18585985
Become a cop.
>>
>>18585985
I'm 24 and have never been in a fight, but that doesn't bother me. I know I don't have experience fighting so if I'm going somewhere where I'm worried about my safety, just open carry a pistol or a stun gun. People who would otherwise mess with you their attitudes make a 180 when they see your hip holster.
>>
>>18586668
>open carrying
Enjoy getting sucker punched
>>
>>18585985
go in a pub and make some mess
you will get your fight but i doubt it will help you to man up
best option, you will become an idiot who can only solve his problems with violence
>>
>>18586668
>shoting an unarmed man
what kind of cucks are burgers? get your shit together
>>
>>18586682
If I was in such a situation I wouldn't be turning my back to them

>>18586689
What?
>>
>>18586668
how small can your dick be. You cannot have a gun in every situation, when youre caught wihtout it theattitude will give the remaining 180 turn
>>
>>18586084
This.

You'll probably never get into a fight, and you should be thankful for it. Fights SUCK. Getting hit HURTS. It's not like in the movies where you take a couple of blows to the face, bloody your nose a little bit, and then smoke a cigarette on the side of the road looking like a handsome fucking badass with a sly little smirk on your face.

No. You get fucked up. It fucking hurts. Your head rings like a fire alarm. Hopefully you don't lose any teeth, but if you do, you'll probably swallow them (mmm!) and there goes "handsome badass!" Hello "trailer trash!"
>>
we're almost identical except a couple things. I'm not a bitch. ive never let myself get stopped on past 14. yes I'm skinny but that doesn't make me weak. my dog is a 130lbs pitbull and I slap him around every day its nothing rough. if you can get over the mentality of being a bitch its just about knowing you're limits. and don't go past them. personally, I grew up with a brother 9 years older than me and we fought all the time. he never beat me real hard but he never let me win without a fight and I never got picked on because everyone knew my brother and they knew I wasn't some bitch. if you get over the bitch mentality and know you have some muscle, then you're golden. just don't let it go to your head like fuckin white 'gangsters'
>>
File: IMG_3215.jpg (47KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3215.jpg
47KB, 640x360px
Same op. Femanon and I've never been in a fight. I don't want to fight another girl though. I wanna fight a guy even if I lose. I've never had to feel any intense, real pain coming from and external source and I want to see what it feels like exactly.
>>
>>18586689
Don't be absurd, America wasn't built by bro-code dipshits, it was built by relatively well-off, calculating traders using unearned advantages ruthlessly. The Pilgrim Fathers massacred the unarmed. That's how America began. Overdog-ism and only entering fights you know you can win "dirty" is intrinsic to the American psyche.
>>
>>18588116
>I wanna fight a guy even if I lose. I've never had to feel any intense, real pain coming from and external source and I want to see what it feels like exactly.

You made me hard. Good girl.
>>
>>18585985
Go to an mma gym, or at least watch some Brazilian jiu-jitsu videos on YouTube. I recommend the chewjitsu video page. He's a pretty good instructor. I know you said you can't afford a sport, but you can find a way and make it a priority. Often fighting gums will work with individuals. It will change you. You walk in the door and you're put out of your comfort zone. You might be fat or skinny or average. It makes no difference. You can learn. Especially at 19. Take up fighting as a sport. Are you in TN. If you're in Nashville I will pay for you go to a class for a month.
>>
>>18585985
>i want to purposely put myself in a position where I have a chance of seriously getting hurt.

Take up wrestling or boxing you moron.
>>
>>18585985
Violence is for people too stupid and cowardly to talk out their problems, the exception being defending yourself and others.
>>
>>18586096
He's a poorfag who can't afford karate lessons.
>>
>>18585985
>ITT people who missed the point of Fight Club
The author meant to show how badly every character dealt with their problems.

Rather you should learn to stop protecting your ego. Learn to take insults and laugh at yourself. No one sees a point in bullying someone who can joke about themselves and stand the truth.

>inb4 what if someone just attacks you
You can be ready to fight without ever seeking one. I bet you have a lot to gain from basic exercising too first fatso.
>>
>>18587364
What? Your upset because I can't fight? I'll defend myself any way I can
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.