[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1490627330757.jpg (64KB, 409x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490627330757.jpg
64KB, 409x720px
I feel terrible, don't have anyone irl to share this with.
Apologies if my native tongue slips in english grammar.

Everything starts with a girl. I met her around 5 years ago. She was... An antipode to me. Carrying, sensitive, passionate about simplest things. I met no one who loves children and animals that much. If she's late to somewhere most likely because she saw a cat and had to pet it!
She was a mystery to me.
We got along together. Developed feelings to each other.
Here's the catch: she's 18, I'm 24. One day says that she wants to stop meeting me and talking with me. (We talked a lot, about nothing and everything)
I felt dead inside...
Convinced myself that it's because she's too young, that nothing would ever happened between us anyways.
After few months I met another girl (let's call her Ruby and first one Perl).
She was fun, easy talking with her. Apparently she's engaged, but her patner is becoming an alcoholic.
In my head I decided to help her ditch him, he doesn't deserve Ruby!
Me and Ruby now 2 months together. Pearl sends a message to me, that she's visiting my city for vacation with her parents.
Decided to meet her and told to take my book I gave her to read. I was angry, all I wanted was to take my belongings and leave... But when I saw her... I felt so fucking weak...
She tells me that she did a terrible mistake... That she wants to be with me...
I... I can't... I can't do this to Ruby... How I'm sure Pearl won't do same thing again..? She's only 18...
Most rational decision was to be with Ruby. So I did.
Now, after 4 years, Ruby says she wants to break up... No reason, just wants to be alone... And I was planning to marry her...
This happened 3 months ago.
>>
Yesterday (and day before) I met Pearl (she's 22 now).
Nothing has changed, she's same person 4 years ago. We talked what happened 4 years ago. She had really hard time recovering from our last meeting...
Now she has a bf (2 years together).
I never forgot her and I think I did mistake back then. Although last 4 years I felt happy. But might been happier being with Pearl for a lesser time.
What am I whining about?
Before these two girls I never felt need for someone's company. Never was afraid being alone. That's why I don't really make friends nor I keep old ones.
I feel horrible now... Like I have something stuck in my throat, like there's something eating me from inside...
I don't want to be alone anymore...
I'm writing here because I don't have friends.
I'm living alone, renting a flat in the city.
I can't kill myself just yet. My mother has health problems, I don't want to hurt her. My brother and sister (both younger) would deal with it, eventually.
So I have to wait to kill myself.

What I'm asking: how should I spend next year?
Currently what I'm doing:
- getting /fit/
- reading books I always wanted but had no time (philosophy mostly, if have recommendations, go ahead, liked Schopenhauer a lot)
- and improving my programming skill (maybe hobby become a new job)

This is not a joke. I'm not killing myself over girls. I'll kill myself when right moment comes, when my death will cause least pain to others.

Might make this thread annually.
Reporting my progress to death.
>>
Helping me to change my mind would be good too. Currently I don't feel like having anything to live for.
>>
You made the right decision being with Ruby instead of Perl. Perl was naive and didn't know what she wanted. Also you did a good thing, you saved Ruby from a potentially toxic marriage and should be proud of yourself for that. Also being in a relationship doesn't just require a good personality and mutual attraction, it requires maturity that Perl probably just didn't have at the time. I guarantee you if you chose her you would have felt even more heartbroken and much earlier.

You realize this yourself, but your mistake was making your happiness dependent on just the woman in your life. She should be a great source of happiness, but not the only thing that lights up your life. You're doing good now, just continue indulging in things that make YOU happy and working on yourself as a person. It sucks now but a year or two (or maybe MUCH less!) down the road you'll be thankful for choosing life instead of death.

I wish you luck in the future, my friend.
>>
The main problem is that I don't see point of life if it means nothing to me.
I was happy with both of them. Now I don't think I'll be able to be like that.

I had suicidal thoughts before meeting them. Mostly because saw no meaning to live for.
When I met them I felt happiness seeing them happy with me.
Now... The fuck is wrong with me... I always saw myself distant from others, not carrying about others... And now this...
I don't want to feel like this... I don't know what scares me more:
- thoughts that I'll be alone for the rest of my life
- or that I might actually kms now...

Every day is worse than before, I don't feel like doing anything (though, I force myself). I feel miserable more with each new day...

Although, talking with Pearl, I somehow felt better, knowing that she's happy.
Not the smart thing to do: I told her that I want to kms...
Fucking idiot... No one should feel responsible for someone's life... But I had to tell that to someone... I don't usually speak about my feelings, unless I feel weak.
Good thing none of you knows me.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.