[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

boyfriend's family are thieves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: angry_pepe.jpg (65KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
65KB, 900x900px
>went to his place today
> $300 in bag
> We go to his room to cuddle for like an hour
> left my bag in his living room where his mom and brother were watching tv
> look inside my bag as I'm walking home and all my money is gone
Did his mom literally steal my money? The bitch doesn't like me, but seriously? I kind of want to distance myself from my boyfriend now because I just don't know what to think about him and his shady family
>>
Hmm...
That's crazy... Very delicate to bring up too.

Isn't there any younger person in his house, like the brother? Maybe he did it out of childish behaviour, who knows...

But you really feel like it's a deal breaker, I would tell him and break up.
If not, telling him now might not be good. Maybe do it again with some proof and then tell him what happened by the second time it does, with proof.

Now, having a broader vision on the facts, I'd advise you to remake your steps that day. Who knows, maybe you left it somewhere? Maybe you were stolen before entering his house?...
>>
>>18585632
Tell your bf about this. Let him talk to his mom himself. He kind of owes it to you at this point. Don't leave it like this, get the money back, OP.
>>
>>18585632
No matter how you approach this you need to get away from this guy. Either his mother or his brother took your money. If you want to tread light say I had 300 when I came to your house and when I left the money was gone. Can you look around your house and see if its there somewhere? You ask for his help in finding it but do not stop if he comes back and says he cannot find it anywhere.
>>
>>18585646
I had my bag with me the whole time, i usually keep my money in several compartments in my bag and all of it was gone...I'm convinced it was either his mother or his brother. I told him about it but he said his family aren't thieves and yet...
it's totally a deal breaker for me
>>
>>18585653
his mom is crazy, they don't have a good relationship, she didn't like it that i came over today. He told me he couldn't find the money anywhere
>>18585654
yeah i need to get away from these people, this is the first time i've had money stolen from me
>>
>>18585655
If that's the case, then it's break up.

Sorry to hear it... I hope he wasn't too much of a dream guy to you. I also hope your next romance won't have third persons stealing hands on it.
>>
>>18585632

Eh don't dump the guy just because his mom is a bitch
>>
>>18585662
You mean the guy you call bf too I hope. This shit doesn't happen in a vacuum
>>
>>18585655
I could be your bf that took the money
>>
>>18585681
He wouldn't do that. He has his own money and he spends the majority of it on me anyways. I'm sure it's either the mom or the brother and I kind of dislike his family now
>>
>>18585690
>He has his own money
Then why does he still live with mommy thief?
>>
>>18585703
it's our culture lol
>we're not amerifags
>>
>>18585632
Run woman. I've already dealt with this crap, not cool. What's worse is he ended up being a thief too. And he'd lie so damn much, I didn't see all this clearly until like a year into it.

Find a better bf or cut contact with his family, which is kinda like saying "it's either me or your family" which people don't always take so well.

Don't be like me. I married this guy and problems just continued to pop up. I'm convinced his brother and sister in law stole his wedding ring. And of course he NEVER said anything to them. Even if they talked shit about me (tried getting along pretty hard) he wouldn't defend me or confront them about shit that needed to be brought up. Idk man this type of problem is hard to deal with, just don't stick around if things start looking sketchier.
>>
>>18585738
was he a natural at lying? I wouldn't know, I trust my boyfriend so damn much because he seems to care about me...but then today he didn't even confront them when they were the only ones in contact with my bag for like an hour.
>>
>>18585745
I don't know if he was a natural, I think it's just that I trusted him. As we spent more time I started being able to catch the signs that he was lying. And of course a person doesn't want to not trust their partner or accuse them of things that might cause trouble in the relationship, especially if they aren't true.
After we married he began trying to put me against my family, which I fell for a little bit.

The lying hurt our relationship the most, he began doing it a lot after we married.

His family was another thing that hurt us, first of all they were low life's. Or rather are. They lied more than he did. His sister was SO against me, going as far as talking shit about me just because I knew how to cook better than her. Like really? We actually went to live with them for about 6 months. I was very suicidal towards the end, and our relationship was barely being held together.

My main point is don't deal with shit you don't have to deal with. There are other men out there who have less problems/issues. If you are 100% sure that your money was there when you walked into his house then they most likely stole it. He is loyal to his family from what it sounds and he's not going to confront them unless there's hard proof. Not just your word. And that might be a problem down the road, not because of him entirely but because you mentioned the family isn't very friendly to you. Keep in mind that staying with him will lead to more milestones in your relationship which may include marriage. Things change after marriage, believe me. Especially when the family isn't fond of you it's like they think they can get away with even more. I suffered a lot because I didn't run when I should have.
I would talk to him about it, and if this really bothers you don't stay cause of something that satisfies at the moment. Trust your gut.
>>
>>18585772
did you get a divorce?
I honestly don't want to marry my boyfriend after this, much less have a relationship with his shady family.
>>
>>18585673
How the hell wants do deal with in-laws like this. Dump the guy and start fresh.

Not that Its guaranteed you otherwise marry him but just run. When you find a guy who's family loves you too it totally changes the relationship
>>
>>18586183
Cancel any cards you have or get them reprinted with new numbers.
You never know what they got from you
>>
>>18585717
Ah, so you're 3rd world. That explains the family of thieves.
>>
>>18585859
Yeah. Didn't come home for a week so I took that as my cue to finally get the fuck out of that relationship. I mean I missed all the other ones >.>

Anyways, like I said. Trust your gut. It's hard to be with someone who's family doesn't even try to like you for whatever retarded reason. If you treat him well and he likes you I don't see why any significant others family shouldn't like who they're dating. I mean unless the person really is shit.
My ex was shit and even though he was a liar my family STILL tried to accept him because I was married to him. I dunno.

My relationship now is 10x better. And I feel like this guy genuinely cares. His family is nice to me too.
>>
>>18586209
No that doesn't explain it, I've never been stolen from in my entire life. I couldn't really wrap my head around it but then I realized his mom and brother are really shady. My mom on the other hand is soo nice she gave my boyfriend a brand new watch when she first met him. It only recently occurred to me that his family has never been warm toward me and I don't trust them.
>>18586372
I am trusting my gut on this one, it really opened my eyes when he flat out denied his family had anything to do with it. I know where his allegiance lies now.
>>
Jesus christ how much redder can a flag get?
>>
>>18586413
Just tell him you value trust and honesty and if he can't stand up to his family, then you know where he stands with you. Don't argue or make the situation worse, you don't want retaliation. Hopefully he will learn from this for future relationships.
>>
>>18586430
I told him those things and he was very rude and he insulted me and finally told me he was going to kill himself. I don't know how to respond to suicide threats? I told him not to do it, but should I call his family ?
>>
>>18586653
>told me he was going to kill himself
You need to get away from this guy and his family now. You keep saying mom and brother are shady but your bf is fucked up
>>
>>18585632
You left your bag alone with near-strangers? What were you thinking?
>>
>>18585632
Fuck, I'd have already called the cops but 300 is a lot of money for me.
>>
>>18586653
Run. Run away as far and as fast as you can. If you spoke to him rationally and he reacted like this this is a very big red flag for how you can expect him to handle any disagreement between you two.

Anyone who threatens suicide because of a disagreeement is trying to use your emotions to manipulate you. This guy is employing the same tired tricks most abusers use. You noticed something bad about him and called him out. He is freaking out to make you think you are wrong and need to cave to whatever he wants to protect his feelings. I have dated guys like this before and it only gets worse.
>>
>>18585717
so it's like $5 Dollars us....
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.